Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Omegle is Kill

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

9qplf2b8_omegle_625x300_09_November_23.jpg

omegle.png

After years of controversy and concerning activity going on unmoderated, Omegle shuts it's doors after 14 years. Another platform which initially had innocent intent being drove into the ground by those who wanted to misuse it for sinister means, honestly I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, especially with all the grooming and child exploitation that happened on the platform. However, it did lead to those funny omegle trolling videos I enjoyed as a kid so it wasn't all bad but yeah rip Omegle, another OG site laid to rest.

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sad but understandable, for every person wanting to chat, there were 3-5 guys with their cock out. It's depressing to think we can't have nice things. I guess there's going to be an omegle2.0 still and things will be the same.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Dam sucks. I used to catfish and in general mess around with people there. Of course there are shit ton of different sites like this one, so people are just going to migrate to them

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I kinda wanted to find bitches on omegle i guess that opportunity is gone now

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

RIP, I loved using Omegal. I met the racist joker and Corpse Husband pre-face reveal on it.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 2274

View attachment 2275

After years of controversy and concerning activity going on unmoderated, Omegle shuts it's doors after 14 years. Another platform which initially had innocent intent being drove into the ground by those who wanted to misuse it for sinister means, honestly I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, especially with all the grooming and child exploitation that happened on the platform. However, it did lead to those funny omegle trolling videos I enjoyed as a kid so it wasn't all bad but yeah rip Omegle, another OG site laid to rest.
I'm going to miss this place...........

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sad but understandable, for every person wanting to chat, there were 3-5 guys with their cock out. It's depressing to think we can't have nice things. I guess there's going to be an omegle2.0 still and things will be the same.
Pointless, nowadays people can do a videochat in discord or other chat app

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You can show your cock in a videochat in those apps just like omegle. Its the same shit
Ted-san-dono-senpai, you dense mother fucker( I joke), it's not about the coke; it's about the experience of meeting someone you would have never otherwise met, whereas on queerCORD, you have to fear at times the wrath of other people, on Omegle once you're done, it's done and that's it, the best part is meeting someone you can enjoy talking with. But all really silly things aside, you'll only meet so many people on discord who are willing to socialize with you who aren't assholes, Omegle gives you a way to opt out to leave and never see one another again unless it happens at random, you could actually meet people who had something to say. Discord has all these rules and hierarchies which hinder individual conversation at times. Overall, it was a site that if you were paired with someone of interest it'd be a day or night or your life.

Attachments

• 2g4r6e.jpg
    2g4r6e.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Omegle founder is a pussy. Self censorship and cancel culture scared him into submission... beta male move.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.