Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Art Mariana-chan character design

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So I've been dying to give this a shot and finally found the time to do so, here's a very quick fill bucket idea of the basic colour scheme I was thinking for Mariana Chan based off @Bakaneko33 's image.
16974167996373color.png

Thoughts and opinions on this? I feel the use of green would be a cool contrast but open to other ideas on this design too.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It would work if she dont have any neon color at all on her
So remove the green and try and incorporate the neon colors more into rest of the design? Or on the contrary we could make her eyes blue, keep the pins the same and make the headphones normal looking too for a more laidback less flashy aesthetic

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Fineeeeee I'll fuckin do it... :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

So I've been dying to give this a shot and finally found the time to do so, here's a very quick fill bucket idea of the basic colour scheme I was thinking for Mariana Chan based off @Bakaneko33 's image.
View attachment 2519

Thoughts and opinions on this? I feel the use of green would be a cool contrast but open to other ideas on this design too.
There's only 1 guy I know that likes to dip characters in green color

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Hey hey hey fucktards, me and Dhart are working on redesigning 'Mariana-chan' mascot for the Music board

I need your inputs and feedback (this is just a shitty doodle draft, not a final product)

View attachment 192
I should fucking kill myself for ever drawing this

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Outstandingly beautiful piece of art, your Italian brilliance puts Thai art to shame

Idk, some retard who made uhhhh chigerbog or something
I thought you meant me ngl coz of that previous colouring of mine :pepeohshit::pepeohshit::pepeohshit::pepeohshit::pepeohshit:

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.