Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hihi! I saw this place linked on /wsg/ and thought it would be cool to check out. I have a lot of nostalgia for internet forums since it was the main thing I did on the internet for most of my teenage years. I like anime and video games.(How original!)
Welcome :) Great to have you on board

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hihi! I saw this place linked on /wsg/ and thought it would be cool to check out. I have a lot of nostalgia for internet forums since it was the main thing I did on the internet for most of my teenage years. I like anime and video games.(How original!)
welcome to the club pal.

Attachments

• 1611934353393.png
    1611934353393.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 1

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Welcome to the Mariana Bay! We are glad to have you here and would love to know a bit about you as we are certain you're really interesting and totally not boring and lame.

You know the drill: divulge a bit about yourself and your interests, and what not. Doesn't have to be an essay though you're free to write one if you feel you're that important.
Willstr "anticheat" deagleg0d.
4chan is gay so I came here, hope its a semi-normal place. cat gun.jpg

WingsV

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hello everyone, im big on music and steve_the thinks im the hottest shit on earth so he invited me here. i listen to almost anything, and im always looking for something new (to me) and amazing. im an open book and will talk about almost anything, hope i enjoy my time here, it'll be my first forum experience not including 4chan, since 4chan is a very different style from this place.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hello everyone, im big on music and steve_the thinks im the hottest shit on earth so he invited me here. i listen to almost anything, and im always looking for something new (to me) and amazing. im an open book and will talk about almost anything, hope i enjoy my time here, it'll be my first forum experience not including 4chan, since 4chan is a very different style from this place.
welcome to the club.

enjoy the autism and dont be a stranger

Attachments

• GAD8YkiaUAA_KKK.jpg
    GAD8YkiaUAA_KKK.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 2

Steve_The

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Attachments

• caption-1.gif
    caption-1.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Welcome to the seal pile 1000047680.jpg

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.