Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Forum Update Forum is now Public!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Well, technically, it was before but it was very much friends-only and I only shared the link around with people I knew. But now I feel the forum is in a good enough state to spread across the web and I encourage the users here so far to do so. Let's grow this forum and make it a great place to be off the major social media sites such as Reddit and Discord.

Oh and for the weekly summary and changelog, I may discontinue it as documenting every small site change seems quite pretentious, especially when most major features on the site have been implemented. However, I will make more general announcements for bigger site changes so be sure to look out for them. Be assured I've been busy getting this place up to scratch for today, such as small site improvements or new additions like making it more obvious on where to change the site's background and adding a D&B radio to the chatroom.

Anyways, thanks to those who have stuck around so far and I look forward to see what's to come for this site.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.