Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Serious Experience with the BlackPill and my opinion on it

The BlackPill
For those unaware , the Blackpill is a series of theories based on genetic determinism and furthermore how it applies to your life , Specifically dating. The general idea of the Blackpill is that your genetics and upbringing ultimately determine how you will be viewed socially in life. For simplicity we will separate the genetics into broad categories: sub 5s , normies , and chads .Chads are genetically blessed and have much higher social status than most people. Normies are people who have average genetics, they have little to no mental illnesses or deformities and thus can be integrated into society fine. Normies are the average individual they typically might have minor trouble in the dating dating market but can ultimately work towards a sex with wealth, situationships, or otherwise .Sub 5's or incels are the thesis of the Blackpill and ultimately what it is based upon. For those who can notice the pattern , sub 5s are individuals who are genetically poor and thus have harder times in life. Sub 5's are typically mentally ill from genetics , or their experiences in life caused them to become mentally ill. The name sub 5 refers to the attractiveness decile scale which rates people based on how their face looks,1 is ugly and 10 is beautiful.

My Experiences

Even as a child I knew I was bellow average , I was never bullied for my genetic appearance , but ultimately I knew was bellow average and didn't want to bother women with my presence. Which ironically did the opposite since most of my early childhood friends were female. Later on in school I gradually separated from girls. throughout highschool my entire friendgroup was male and we experienced similar experiences of not interacting with women in high school. In puberty women seemed less of genuine things and more like mythical creatures. I call this the unicorn effect, in which something ordinary and usual (horse) becomes something unreachable and prized (unicorn). Later on I discovered the blackpill and the many aspects of it. The community was terrible , degrading and misogynistic which i eventually picked up. Deep in the "manosphere" I learned mgtow and redpill(subset of the blackpill, based on improving oneself) ideas , which ironically caused me to fall out of the manosphere and get out of these ideas. I improved myself, lost weight , took a shower , lifted , got a haircut ETC. Ultimately it changed nothing , but I was still content with my progress as an individual.

Where am I now?
I became blackpilled again , but in a more darwinistic way. I realized most aspects of the blackpill are subconscious and most people don't even fully realize how much effect it takes in our life outside of dating. I stopped hating chads and women , as they ultimately cannot experience life in a similar way sub5s do. You cannot hate an act of nature , men are inherently promiscuous and want sex , women are inherently picky and want to pass the best genetics. Theres nothing you can do about an act of nature. We as humans want the best chances for our offspring which kinda makes me hopeful in a sense. It means in the future ,The blackpill will become less and less of an issue as shit genetics are weeded out.
BeavisNeverScored.jpg

Last edited:

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The blackpill will become less and less of an issue as shit genetics are weeded out
I seriously doubt that, all of the trends are towards more fucked up genetics, not better genetics.
The west in particular has a lot of pro-dysgenic policies that will surely make this issue much worse over time.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The blackpill is definitely real within society and affects how you will be treated day to day and etc though its one of those things you need to just accept and not think on too hard on as you can still try to live a happy and productive life even if you do fall into the category of being an incel.

I thought I was unironically an incel for the longest time but turns out I was just autistic and women actually found me more cute when I learnt how to properly cut out the tist behaviours. It actually became depressingly eye-opening to me how as a man you don't even have to try if women find you attractive enough; I met this beautiful blonde blue eyes girl in my block on the first week of uni and within an hour she made it very clear to me she found me cute and wanted to fuck me, and so we did have sex, but it caused a bit of cognitive dissonance as all these years I looked into game and grooming myself to be more attractive, and while maybe some of that helped and played a factor, I can confidently say I barely had to try except having a bit of alcohol in me for a confidence boost. I really think people overthink stuff like looksmaxxing and game when honestly if a girl likes you she will just make it very obvious to you in few seconds of knowing you, it's the same with my current girlfriend who made it stupidly blatant she was into me at this social I went to, obviously we had to chat and I had to get to know her but there was not much else to it as the mutual attraction was there and to be honest I feel that settled the deal on its own.

I do feel bad for my bros who may never experience this, I feel very blessed especially since I thought I fell into that forever alone category for the longest time myself. Above wasn't to brag but more personal observations from someone who has made it and seen how stupidly easy it is out there if women find you good looking enough.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It means in the future ,The blackpill will become less and less of an issue as shit genetics are weeded out.​
Not really. If in the future the shit genetics are weeded out, so the normie of today will became the subhuman of tomorrow. People will only get more picky if everyone will be a gigachad and gigastacy

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I thought I was unironically an incel for the longest time but turns out I was just autistic
Thats why i say genetic factors instead of just looks , because mental illnesses can determine how well you are treated in life. I feel like you could have chad genetics , 6'5 , strong jawline etc, but be autistic and never go outside and the autism would basically prevent you from ever having a chance. I hate to use this example, but Elliot Rodger is an example of an average looking dude who fell into inceldom due to his autism and mental illness. Otherwise he would be a completely normal individual and not commit the shit he did.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.