Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

High IQ Why are there so many retards? an introspective on TNLS

If you have been alive for the past 30-50 years you would notice an influx of lobotomites, oxygen thieves , wastes of space ETC that have shown up in modern culture. These individuals are known to be drains and cause no net positivity to their local environment and community . Examples of these people , would be weebs , furries ,cosplayers , larpers and so on. What causes these individuals to be like this is a multitude of factors , in which we can use the umbrella acronym of TNLS. TNLS , otherwise known as "Terminal No Life Syndrome" is a blanket term ive created so it is medically easier to diagnose and solve issues with a person and society at large. With the prevalence of the internet , heavy metals and micro plastics in our water , and general social trends it has gotten major traction with people lately. The Japanese have a term for it , they call it hikikomori , but that sounds too edgy and cool so I'm gonna call these faggots what they really are: TNLS.It is a broad subject in which diagnosis should be based upon the doctors opinion on the matter . Using this as a term for a syndrome can medical professionals understand how to deal with outlier situations of this sort , furthering the understanding of the human body. As years go by this concept is getting exponentially worse as people are born into the world with the main causes to this disease , and thus I believe the medical industry should adopt this term so dealing with such a difficult and avoidable disease can be easier.

How Would You Diagnose this?
Although it is a broad concept there are things that can objectively diagnose a person with this condition .Usually the individual receives little to no movement nor exercise a day , unhealthy attachments to certain things; electronic devices , people , material objects, fandoms etc. If the individual receives less than 15 minutes of sunlight a day (can change due to area). The individual claims to have little to no real life friends The indivual has some sort of mental illness debilitating their social drive. All of these symptoms are ultimately upon the discretion of the doctor of the individual to diagnose the syndrome.

Warning signs
the major warning signs are social withdrawal and unhealthy obsession. These two symptoms are enough to diagnose the condition . Minor warning signs could be traumatic things that happen in life , as trauma can lead the individual to dark places. As funnel point to the last one , mental illness can be one of the main factors that causes TNLS. Indivuals with bipolar , ADHD , autism , anxiety , depression are all major risk factors , if not a diagnosis to TNLS.

I'm Diagnosed What Now?
TNLS is a broad term that heavily increases the risk factors to many diseases , understanding this might help you get un-diagnosed. TNLS is a major risk factor in many terminal diseases , such as diabetes , cancers, heart dieases , obesity , High cholesterol , hypertension , rheumatoid arthritis ETC. It is important to be educated on why TNLS is extremely bad for not only your mental health , but also physical health. The best way to prevent this disease is to live a physically , and mentally healthy life. This includes : having a real life social circle , eating healthy foods , doing exercise for atleast 1-2 hours a day , going outside (yes I fucking know), meeting new and diverse people ,having plans and schedules for your week and day . Once most of these criteria are met its best to assume the person no longer has TNLS.

20230713_070548.jpg

1689605698850.jpg

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

>terminally online
>obsessed with some fandom
>barely goes outside / out of his room
>spends his time on c000ns000ming content
>complains about feeling bad while not doing anything to fix it

god i wish I could personally euthanize at least few of such speciments. I remember trying to argue with some of them few years ago. Their detachment from reality still amazes me

legendofrazor

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

yeah this just seems like garden variety autism/failure to launch to me. I once met this fat neckbeard in my art class who turned in sailor moon+metal gear rising mashup fanart to an assignment. later found decidueye rule 34 when looking up his DeviantArt.

this image is really specific, almost as if the guy who made this was into some of this stuff himself.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i like how the image classifies south park as weird core, as if the things the cartoons that were airing around the same time werent weird as well lol.

cow and chicken came out in 97, but it says South Park is weirder? really?

xTiTnHXbRoaZ1B1Mo8.webp

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.