Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe?

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How the FUCK did Helen Keller do anything? I don't think she was real. I don't think she could have even been able to think, let alone get a degree in something... How do you formulate thoughts and communicate in any way if you're both blind and deaf from birth? 1702558483472664.gif

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How the FUCK did Helen Keller do anything? I don't think she was real. I don't think she could have even been able to think, let alone get a degree in something... How do you formulate thoughts and communicate in any way if you're both blind and deaf from birth? View attachment 3846
when i bring up helen keller it goes two ways : "shes inspiring and other shit" or " it would be impossible for hellen keller to do shit "
I think its pretty obvious hellen keller didn't do shit lmao

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

when i bring up helen keller it goes two ways : "shes inspiring and other shit" or " it would be impossible for hellen keller to do shit "
I think its pretty obvious hellen keller didn't do shit lmao
Same with Stevie Wonder too, people for years have been claiming he has been faking with actual evidence to back it too "allegedly"
Dankula actually made a great video on it and I found it quite interesting:

n0sb0mb

Internet Cave Diver
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's embarrassing to admit, and I'm not 100 percent dead set yet, but the interconnected theories and conspiracies surrounding ancient antarctic underground civilization, government coverups and information gatekeeping surrounding the arctic, giant humanoid bodies and historical documents discovered, hollow earth/agartha shit, is kind of compelling. There's a multitude of accounts throughout history that "coincidentally" seem to circle back to these theories.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's embarrassing to admit, and I'm not 100 percent dead set yet, but the interconnected theories and conspiracies surrounding ancient antarctic underground civilization, government coverups and information gatekeeping surrounding the arctic, giant humanoid bodies and historical documents discovered, hollow earth/agartha shit, is kind of compelling. There's a multitude of accounts throughout history that "coincidentally" seem to circle back to these theories.
nvw yuo see........
765082.jpg

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also, I suppose I'm sort of open-minded to a historically uncanny theory that there may have been an ancient advanced civilization similar to ours predating recorded history which was decaying and was mostly wiped out by the biblical flood. And that there are various bits of evidence for it that are hidden or claimed to be something else for whatever spooky reasons. There are many things that could point to this theory in the Bible if you want them to, and even from Sumerian sources.

This theory could tie into things like providing an explanation of the Nephilim people, meaning the "fallen ones," Bible passages like "the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually," why people were documented in the Bible to have apparently lived inexplicably much longer before the flood, and how people would have had the knowledge and ability to construct the Tower of Babel, even right after the flood. Another idea is that if the extremely long lifespans of people prior to the flood that the Bible tells of are to be believed, and literally, then these people living upwards of almost a millennium must have accumulated and developed their knowledge and skills in ways we can't imagine.

It's interesting to me to imagine different silly sci-fi ways an advanced society like that may have looked and how they could have become so morally corrupted that they had to be wiped out. Maybe that was humanity's societal last chance, and if we get to a similar point of degeneration again, that could be the time of the second coming, since a flood of that capacity was promised to never happen again in the Bible.

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm fairly convinced the Nazis found Agartha in Antarctica, which is now controlled by multinational elites Vril08_23.jpg

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The one that was just killed in a Ukranian prison?
Nah, another writer who wrote about lost cities in South America and stuff. Either way fascinating subject, Operation Highjump isn't known well enough about and what was said to have been seen there. What convinced you that they found Agartha may I ask?

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nah, another writer who wrote about lost cities in South America and stuff. Either way fascinating subject, Operation Highjump isn't known well enough about and what was said to have been seen there. What convinced you that they found Agartha may I ask?
Family testimony, and it came to me in a dream

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The wackiest I know I believe is the CIA used the Arab spring to kill Gadafi for trying to bring back the gold standard, and Cortez killing Montezuma (This is seriously a debate and it's one hell of a rabbit hole).

There's a few I go back and forth on:
Sandy Hook being a hoax: I'm certain the CIA knew about it and pushed the guy to do it but I'm pretty sure people died. It's sad because on topics like this Alex Jones is rarely wrong and this is the big one people point towards which makes me suspect more.

9/11 being a hoax: I've gone back and forth on if there were planes. It's the roadrunner and the awkward angel of the plane going behind the building that make me wonder. The CIA and Bush definitely had something to do with it.

bandolerofuzz

El Bandito
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
temeria.neocities.org
LV

9/11 being a hoax: I've gone back and forth on if there were planes. It's the roadrunner and the awkward angel of the plane going behind the building that make me wonder. The CIA and Bush definitely had something to do with it.
This one always bugs me too.
For me, I've watched some footage of the airplanes and it is as if they sliced through the building like butter. Usually I've expected some part of the plane/building to come off but it was just so clean.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

There's a conspiracy in my country that King Rama the 9th killed his brother King Rama the 8th

At the time of assassination no one was in the room with the 8th, only guards outside his room and around the palace. At the time a gunshot was heard the 9th was there and everyone there said that they didn't hear anything. It's a very obvious conspiracy but most of the people (I'd say 80%) either doesn't know about this or said that didn't happened.

1709732569897.png

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Akira Toriyama is alive. He wanted to retire but didn't want the reputation hit (EDIT: and/or the execs thought if he voluntarily left it would tank the current Dragon Ball reputation even harder), so he gave the rights to Dragon Ball to his studio or whatever, had his people announce he was dead and the funeral had already been done, then secretly fucked off in peace and quiet. I bet you ten bucks he's reading One Piece or the latest JoJo right now

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.