Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe?

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What is the craziest conspiracy theory you beleive?

For me, its Pizzagate, though I come at it from a secular perspective -- if it exists, the Lucifarian aspect is just for show and/or to maxamize a victims' trauma. The thing that really solidified my belief in a systemic pedophilia conspiracy was reading "The Finders" records from the CIA Vault -- Here it is, right from the horse's mouth https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

Mr. Metokur did a stream on it, if you'd rather be entertained while you learn about just how fucked up the system is

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What is the craziest conspiracy theory you beleive?

For me, its Pizzagate, though I'm secular so the Lucifarian aspect is just for show/to maximize trauma. I think the thing that really solidified my belief in a systemic pedophilia conspiracy was reading "The Finders" records from the CIA Vault -- Here it is, right from the horse's mouth https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

Mr. Metokur did a stream on it, if you'd rather be entertained while you learn about just how fucked up the system is

Oh shit, The Finders! I remember this discussion from years back and then it slowly getting memory holed online for obvious reasons. Will have to watch the video to refresh myself, thanks!

As for ones I believe in I have to be careful with what I say so for my most normie one belief: I believe there was foul play in the death of Princess Diana by shady individuals high up in British society.

On a side note: could I change this thread's name to "What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe?" I rather not have a Conspiracy General when I made this whole boardfor different conspiracies to be discussed in-depth in different threads.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh shit, The Finders! I remember this discussion from years back and then it slowly getting memory holed online for obvious reasons. Will have to watch the video to refresh myself, thanks!

As for ones I believe in I have to be careful with what I say so for my most normie one belief: I believe there was foul play in the death of Princess Diana by shady individuals high up in British society.

On a side note: could I change this thread's name to "What is the craziest conspiracy theory you believe?" I rather not have a Conspiracy General when I made this whole boardfor different conspiracies to be discussed in-depth in different threads.
Thread name change would make more sense lol I just wanted to discuss Schizo things -- it doesn't have to be one specific topic plus if someone wants to make some sort of comment about not believing a certain event during WW2 happened, it will be concealed instead of having its own thread. Don't want to drive people away or attract to many of those types lol then the site will never grow.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Thread name change would make more sense lol I just wanted to discuss Schizo things -- it doesn't have to be one specific topic plus if someone wants to make some sort of comment about not believing a certain event during WW2 happened, it will be concealed instead of having its own thread. Don't want to drive people away or attract to many of those types lol then the site will never grow.
That's fair and I hope we can in this thread, just changed the title now.

Also *that* stuff regarding WW2 I really would prefer it's not posted here, there's other places for it and I prefer this forum lasts longer than a year. Hope you understand.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That's fair and I hope we can in this thread, just changed the title now.

Also *that* stuff regarding WW2 I really would prefer it's not posted here, there's other places for it and I prefer this forum lasts longer than a year. Hope you understand.
1698186831430.png

kanpai

kanpai - destroyer of beers
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The Gulf of Aden mystery
basically it revolves around a peculiar vortex detected by American scientists around 2000, intensifying around 2008. Leaked documents allegedly between Putin and a Russian Admiral indicated concerns about this growing vortex, linking it to seismic events and unusual global weather patterns. This prompted a multinational task force, ostensibly combating Somali pirates, involving numerous navies. Explanations for the vortex range from an inter-dimensional portal to extraterrestrial intervention or a natural yet unknown phenomenon. The expansion of the vortex coincided with unprecedented earthquakes in the area and extreme weather events across various countries. An obscure theory suggests an "artificial sun" experiment conducted by governments, possibly Germany or Korea, triggered the vortex's escalation, awakening a dormant entity in the depths, causing seismic activity and global disturbances. The notion draws parallels to existing technology like Germany's clean energy "artificial sun" and Korea's recent advancements in fusion, leaving room for speculation about its plausibility, akin to using lights in night fishing to attract larger predators from the depths.

kanpai

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

JFK assassination, hands down the most probable one. Everyone that gets involved either dies or gets jumped by the ops.
Everything about the whole situation is fucking wack, like the Secret service just deciding that it was too much effort to cover every window on the route, so why bother to just the weird shot that lee harvery oswald would have to had taken.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The Gulf of Aden mystery
basically it revolves around a peculiar vortex detected by American scientists around 2000, intensifying around 2008. Leaked documents allegedly between Putin and a Russian Admiral indicated concerns about this growing vortex, linking it to seismic events and unusual global weather patterns. This prompted a multinational task force, ostensibly combating Somali pirates, involving numerous navies. Explanations for the vortex range from an inter-dimensional portal to extraterrestrial intervention or a natural yet unknown phenomenon. The expansion of the vortex coincided with unprecedented earthquakes in the area and extreme weather events across various countries. An obscure theory suggests an "artificial sun" experiment conducted by governments, possibly Germany or Korea, triggered the vortex's escalation, awakening a dormant entity in the depths, causing seismic activity and global disturbances. The notion draws parallels to existing technology like Germany's clean energy "artificial sun" and Korea's recent advancements in fusion, leaving room for speculation about its plausibility, akin to using lights in night fishing to attract larger predators from the depths.
This one is cool. I'm more inclined to believe its some sort of natural phenomenon having to do with the underwater landscape and currents in the area. I don't beleive in aliens but i do beleive we are more technologically advanced than we are lead to beleive publically. Another theory could be that someone is testing some sort of technology that causes the vortex.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The Gulf of Aden mystery
Oh damn, I'm struggling to find much on this other than the WikiLeaks article. And artifical sun? How on earth they doing that?
78odc0.jpg

kanpai

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This one is cool. I'm more inclined to believe its some sort of natural phenomenon having to do with the underwater landscape and currents in the area. I don't beleive in aliens but i do beleive we are more technologically advanced than we are lead to beleive publically. Another theory could be that someone is testing some sort of technology that causes the vortex.
Either way still something must have been going on there. iirc there was something like 11 earthquakes that happened in a week in the area.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Not really crazy and it's more forum related than irl but Nagolbud is actually a normal guy, he just do a bit of trolling and tists fall for it.
Nuclear fission. It's just the nickname for it.
And they can basically do this underwater for infinite power or something?

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ok, I was wrong.

British femboys spreading fake news.

giphy.gif

Fisherman Jim

The Man with the Large Rod
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Big Straight is trying to stop me smuggling Mexican thinks across the border into my shack in the swamp

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.