Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc What Are You Currently Listening To?

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ever listened to the works of Ryo Fukui? Love his work, he was entirely self-taught too.

I got recommended some of his stuff about a year ago when I was binging fusion jazz. The Japanese's affinity for music terrifies me sometimes. Raw autistic willpower to sink thousands of hours into whatever craft they like most.

https://youtu.be/rqFpbo_K2Eg?si=i5DYiIl_IxgWqyW9

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

a
I got recommended some of his stuff about a year ago when I was binging fusion jazz. The Japanese's affinity for music terrifies me sometimes. Raw autistic willpower to sink thousands of hours into whatever craft they like most.

aw dam. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one on that japanese ambient. I made few articles about it on mariana underground -> music analysis. Those artists are an absolute goldmine of content, no matter how you look at it.
thanks for link to Raflum's album. I never heard of his music, gotta check it out

currently from me smth different. Song from no mana that appeared first time in his late 2021 mix, simply labeled ID (in development). Finally after 3 years of waiting it's officially out

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

techno vs trance? bros get on my LEVEL

GET ON MY DARK TECHNO LEVEL

I cant but help imagining being in a sketchy night club in Berlin at 5 in the morning zoinked out on some drugs ive never heard of before, awesome!

On the topic of pystrance, check out this bad boy

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Because there isnt enough subgenres already: check out pestcore

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

probably another meme gerne made by some edgy autist
pretty much.
During lockdown's the only form of entertainment for college kids was to host house parties where everybody got fucked up on hard drugs like a mini rave. Also a lot of guys were bored so they started making this music which popped off big time (at least in the Netherlands)
We have so many producers here a new genre is born every year or so

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Russian rave music also goes pretty hard

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.