Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc What Are You Currently Listening To?

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

listening to YO MAMA

no but seriously im slowly going through the process of replacing all the songs in my library with high quality 16 bit, 24 bit where possible and man, does it FUCKING SUCK. having to go through soulseek, online websites, and going through ripping guides just to find a song/album is such a pain in the ass.

i would say i only have about 1/8th of my library fully "processed" and it is such a pain. some of these songs i have are either only in shitty youtube's 128 khz, or God forbid not available anymore (looking at you soundcloud fags who DONT UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC ANYMORE AND THEN DECIDE TO DELETE YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT STOP DOING THIS)

kill me
Fucking pain bro... that's how a lot of my old library when I downloaded music in HS is. So many artists that I'll never find higher quality versions of their music again. I'm trying to move away from Spotify and listen to physical media more, or rips of CDs I have.

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

listening to YO MAMA

no but seriously im slowly going through the process of replacing all the songs in my library with high quality 16 bit, 24 bit where possible and man, does it FUCKING SUCK. having to go through soulseek, online websites, and going through ripping guides just to find a song/album is such a pain in the ass.

i would say i only have about 1/8th of my library fully "processed" and it is such a pain. some of these songs i have are either only in shitty youtube's 128 khz, or God forbid not available anymore (looking at you soundcloud fags who DONT UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC ANYMORE AND THEN DECIDE TO DELETE YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT STOP DOING THIS)

kill me

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's Out of Touch Thursday!!!

>mfw i cant one-up you and totally own you family guy style because the mp4 video file is 4mbs and it wont compress anymore

Attachments

• BUY MY VIDEO GAMES.jpg
    BUY MY VIDEO GAMES.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 3

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's Out of Touch Thursday!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOW FILE SIZE LIMIT YOU SONOVA BITCH WHY MUST SERVERS COST SO MUCH TO RUN

this is the song for the mp4 i was going to use to fucking destroy you in online forum combat

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOW FILE SIZE LIMIT YOU SONOVA BITCH WHY MUST SERVERS COST SO MUCH TO RUN

this is the song for the mp4 i was going to use to fucking destroy you in online forum combat

Screenshot_20240404_140525_Brave.jpg
Destroy who?
Screenshot_20240404_140600_Brave.jpg

Also bro use a mp4 to webm converter and then compress that webm lol

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 5142
Destroy who?
View attachment 5143

Also bro use a mp4 to webm converter and then compress that webm lol
i see big assad is trying to keep me down... just you wait assad... black vans and helicopters surrounding your house in 5 days...

also didnt he lose his election like a few days ago or so?

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

chilling to some absolute banger. it's weird to find such a peaceful track in an album that's basically "funky city noises". But on the other hand... it feels like the most relatable song from all his works that I heard so far

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

been listening to the new S3RL song and i like it a lot. too bad its not on bandcamp but ehh it is what it is

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

from RUINER's ost. one of my favorites on said soundtrack.

645905B28FD77E9397D4FBFFD20F08C2D368BC27

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That Sillypoo animation has trapped this song in my head for two weeks.

I like some white women music ngl

ehhh not necessarily white women music but its around the same tempo and upbeat rythym

also isnt white girl music shit like taylor swift, generic rapper of the week, and old 2000s songs?

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That Sillypoo animation has trapped this song in my head for two weeks.

I like some white women music ngl

When you first posted that Sillypoo animation I looked at more stuff on their channel and ended up accidentally watching an entire hour+ movie from them....

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

When you first posted that Sillypoo animation I looked at more stuff on their channel and ended up accidentally watching an entire hour+ movie from them....
Watch the DramaMD 2 Credits, might see a familiar name there ;)

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.