Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Info User Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I got jumpscared in the ENA thread, pls show hyperlink some way or another bc if it was more serious it could be a virus link or smth
16 tons is talking about Hyperlinks in text

Will do the list with badges no trouble.
About notifications. There's already toggle called "unwatch" in top right. Just pretty please change it so that it doesn't send email notifications by default
Got it. I need to study all day today because flat mates came back from the England rugby loss, came in the kitchen as I was making a protein shake and offered me some booze, and I'm not one to say no to alcohol, so uhbam behind on studies a bit as I ended up getting smashed, but when some time when I hopefully catch up I'll definitely look into these matters.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Got it. I need to study all day today because flat mates came back from the England rugby loss, came in the kitchen as I was making a protein shake and offered me some booze, and I'm not one to say no to alcohol, so uhbam behind on studies a bit as I ended up getting smashed, but when some time when I hopefully catch up I'll definitely look into these matters.
there were 7 badges in total. Link with fixed resolution https://files.catbox.moe/10pymw.zip

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@Bibr Couldn't find much on the email notification thing BUT there is a way for it to be turned off manually for users which is what I've done for your account and others can request too if they want it turned off.

@16 tons Found a redirect warning addon, you're welcome

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Kiwifarms has a layout you can chose called "Stealth" where it simplifies the theme with a plain, minimalistic blue and white layout, removes avatars and chances the logo to "Collaborative Data Services"... You need one of these so we can browse on our work/school computers worry free.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Kiwifarms has a layout you can chose called "Stealth" where it simplifies the theme with a plain, minimalistic blue and white layout, removes avatars and chances the logo to "Collaborative Data Services"... You need one of these so we can browse on our work/school computers worry free.
I'll work into that and see what I can do, is this theme free by chance? If not I'll add it to the list of paid addons I need to eventually buy but this is a good suggestion and I'll look into it ASAP.

On a side note, I realized I have two versions of this same feedback thread and I'm gonna merge them.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

To everyone else who used the previous thread (@Bibr, @16 tons, @ignika98, @sandr_) I've merged "Anything you boys want to be added to the site" with this one as it's the more formal thread for feedback and suggestions, and both threads effectively served the same purpose.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hey, I'm looking into this rn as it was on the list, any idea on where to find the resource for this as it sounds great to add and make this site useable in more SFW environments (though dunno how the stuff we chat about would be acceptable lmao)

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.