Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Info Mariana Bay's Patreon

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

078iRuDrYABM6R9lDYPUACI-5.1569479194.fit_scale.size_1028x578.jpg

As a few were unaware I thought I'd make an info thread about it but yes the Mariana Bay has a Patreon! (https://www.patreon.com/MarianaBay). I made this for those who are particularly passionate about the forum and wish to help fund it's maintenance and development. A simple forum like this believe it or not costs money to run and alongside the addons I may have to buy in the future, and the extra space on the server I'll have to purchase for the forum's storage so content can keep on being added, eventually the prices are gonna add up and slowly the Mariana Bay will become more expensive to run. So if you want to help fund the forum into the future the option is there and with great tiers like these why wouldn't you?
6c8015ff9552e459c2a4ff1bf23ef3ba.png

Here's the link again in case you missed it: https://www.patreon.com/MarianaBay
And the Patreon can also be easily accessed from this little button to the top right for the webpage
a6fad6b57d295866e00dbfda363343af.png

Anyways, that's it for this thread, there is no pressure to donate to the forum and no net benefit if you choose to do so, it only exists if for those who deeply care about this place and want to help fund it in some way no matter how big or small.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Evening all, an update about the Patreon: first off today we got our first Patreon which is @XieXie, thanks so much again for your support. Secondly, the names of the tiers have been condensed so they sound less stupid and wordy (Marianan Investor, Marianan Chad, Marianan Baron), might change the bios too but if people find them amusing then I'll keep them for that sake. Oh, and lastly we now have badges for each corresponding tier of Patreon Membership, these will act as a cool little trinket to show off on your profile as thanks for helping support the site, check them out below:

Marianan Investor
200w (1) (1).gif

Marianan Chad
tumblr_8ce5ed31df54f8715b0b4d19483e6837_6745ee0a_500.gif

Marianan Baron
6_orig.gif

-----

That's pretty much it, thanks again to everyone who actively supports this site as it's very appreciated and we love to having you on here.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.