Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Event Unique Badge(s) Giveaway! (50 Member Celebration!!!)

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

50 Member Celebration!!!
cat-lets-party.gif

That's right, gents, we have reached the milestone of 50 members. This may not sound substantial but for a small forum this is a big step forward to even greater growth and success. Thanks to everyone who has joined so far and I hope in the months to come I can make this forum even better for you guys to use and have a good time on. To give back to the community I'm having a special competition that all our current members can take part in, what's that you may ask? A unique custom badge for the first five people who reply to this post. Real simple to take part in: simply reply to this thread and post an image of what you want as a badge for your profile. Obviously within reason, no you can't have a nazi flag or an ISIS execution badge, but as long as it is not too edgy pretty much anything is allowed.

@urban since you're our 50th member you get a free custom badge already so be sure to DM what image you want as a badge and I'll get to it when I can. The rest of you there is five custom badges up for grabs so act quick and reply with the design you want before it's too late.

Btw, when we reach 100 members I'm retiring the Pioneer badge (the pickaxe) so act quick and join soon if you haven't already if you want to claim it.

Anyways, thanks again to all who have joined so far, I appreciate you all.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.