Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

High IQ The Poetry & Writings of the Hierophant

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The tears you weep, cannot be there with you when you sleep.

Stop wishing for death and for things that will never come,

labor for it or your day is done, people are not likable is man’s common flaw.

Life is a created hell which leaves us sad at dawn,

Life is unbearable because of one another,

So stop blaming others first before yourself,

Bleed yourself before everyone else.

Bleed others with truth, care not for their half-truths.

All that matters in this life is learning to evolve and move with nature.

As seasons come and seasons go, let go of the things you held dear.

People who are kind, deserve a happy, loving life,

Evil people deserve to have their heads bashed in,

Life would be better without them.

So get rid of them and make the earth the true and honest place of your birth,

Break your bones to achieve greatness or die in mediocrity and silence of the dead.

Let go of what you fear and hold virtue to your bosom dear.

Kill your petty fears, eradicate contradiction which you hold near.

Let the people of the past go, they died a long time ago.

Hate, hate, hate.

Feel what you feel,

Cry as you do.

Remember death is always before you.

No power on this earth can save you from you day of birth,

Or carry you in soft clouds when you die.

Time is neither spent in fear nor live in nigh.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The tears you weep, cannot be there with you when you sleep.

Stop wishing for death and for things that will never come,

labor for it or your day is done, people are not likable is man’s common flaw.

Life is a created hell which leaves us sad at dawn,

Life is unbearable because of one another,

So stop blaming others first before yourself,

Bleed yourself before everyone else.

Bleed others with truth, care not for their half-truths.

All that matters in this life is learning to evolve and move with nature.

As seasons come and seasons go, let go of the things you held dear.

People who are kind, deserve a happy, loving life,

Evil people deserve to have their heads bashed in,

Life would be better without them.

So get rid of them and make the earth the true and honest place of your birth,

Break your bones to achieve greatness or die in mediocrity and silence of the dead.

Let go of what you fear and hold virtue to your bosom dear.

Kill your petty fears, eradicate contradiction which you hold near.

Let the people of the past go, they died a long time ago.

Hate, hate, hate.

Feel what you feel,

Cry as you do.

Remember death is always before you.

No power on this earth can save you from you day of birth,

Or carry you in soft clouds when you die.

Time is neither spent in fear nor live in nigh.

giphy.gif

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Slowly dying,
I've quite trying.
Rotting slowly,
I've tried nothing.
Walking flesh,
I'm mentally dead.

past, laid to rest.
Present, unlived in apathy.
Future, fear to await fate.

I'm afraid to die,
yet I still live.
I'm dying,
yet I stay alive.​

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Theory of mind notes

Theory of Mind is the branch of cognitive science that investigates how we ascribe mental states to other persons and how we use the states to explain and predict the actions of those other persons. More accurately, it is the branch that investigates mindreading or mentalizing or mentalistic abilities.

the participants almost invariably treated these shapes as intentional agents with motives and purposes, suggesting the existence of an automatic capacity for mentalistic attribution.

Understanding “wanting” : The first step is the realization that others have diverse desires, and to get what they want, people act in different ways.

Understanding “thinking”: The second step is the understanding that others also have diverse beliefs about the same thing and that people’s actions are based on what they think is going to happen.

Understanding that “seeing leads to knowing”: The third stage is recognizing that others have different knowledge access, and if someone hasn’t seen something, they will need extra information to understand.

Understanding “false beliefs”: The fourth stage is being aware of the fact that others may have false beliefs that differ from reality.

Understanding “hidden feelings”: The final stage is being aware that other people can hide their emotions and can feel a different emotion from the one they display.​

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

1. Discover people’s thoughts and priorities by making conversation all about them.

2. Seek their priorities about their dreams and aspirations by giving those things meaning.

3. Validate people and their opinions & choices.

4. Empower people’s choices to make them feel valued and inspired.

Then he repeats it, drills it down and reiterates these 4 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The six signs for behavior prediction

1.Vesting: People's belief that they will benefit from your success.

2.Longevity: People's belief that they will have a long relationship with you.

3.Reliability: People's observable, quantifiable degrees of competence and diligence.

4.Actions: People's present behaviors, especially when they are consistent with their past behaviors.

5.Language: People's ability to communicate in a way that is nonjudgmental, validating, selfless, deep, and focused on you.

6.Stability: People's degree of emotional maturity, dependability, and consistency is free from manipulation, self-destructive traits.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Evil is that which causes harm to other living sentient beings,

Good is that which does NOT cause harm to other living sentient beings.

This book is to put an end once and for all the misunderstandings and lies of what evil is, so simple is it’s philosophy and so insidious its beliefs that one can scarcely say without out a doubt to practice evil is easy, because all one has to do is believe in the ego driven self.

One

The philosophy of evil

It repenteth me not!

Evil is like synthetic oil it is not natural to our world in general, but it can only come into being via through an intelligent sentient being. Evil is as follows:

Man made law

1. Might makes right by tooth and claw, for the natural law is fang and claw and if your fit you’ll rule and reign is the gospel of the day.

2. Morality is relative and can be decided by what the individual thinks is good for THEMSELVES.

3. The ego driven self is all that is therefore strive to seek only your pleasure, your benefit and your position and well being.

4. By your will when you are in power, you can decide who lives and who dies like God does.

5. If you must lie, cheat, steal, or forge to obtain your ends do what you must for it is YOU who are the strongest.

6. The strong must ever rule over the weak.

Evil is the opposite of good, but like an infertile mother it can only give birth to still born ideas and disturbing and monstrous creations; people assume evil to be of a cartoonish nature, but that could not be even far from it. Evil is simple as a soldier taking orders from a general to murder a race of people, a propagandist trying to psychologically manipulate a people to buy products they don’t want or as they say “if they don’t want it, make them want it” how sinister could you get? The powers of darkness is not a matter of summoning daemons into the physical realm rather being mature adults about the topic of evil, understanding it, and not engaging in it.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You hear it all the time, but now we ask what is truth and the old joke you can't handle the truth! But I have some definitions which may turn the tide of this affair and give you somethin to think about. I encourage you to also converse amongst yourself and see if you can find the answer.

The correspondence theory of truth — that whatever corresponds to observable reality is true.

The coherence theory of truth — that claims are true if they follow logically and coherently from a set of axioms (or intermediate propositions).

The consensus theory of truth — that what is true is what everyone agrees to be true.

The pragmatic theory of truth — that what is true is what is useful to you, or beneficial for you.

Stewart Crane definition of truth — Truth is an act or representation of that under consideration which has correlation and relationship to all things; which has ever been in the past, universally in the present and will withhold without error in the future.

Jesus Christ definition of truth — Truth is that which does not change.

Mark Passio definition of truth — truth is that which has occurred.

anonymous — truth is that which is objective and not subjective.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I will expound on this meaning further during the day, but first a poem to reason and emotion.

Reason for reason,
emotion for emotion.
To see the universal,
to see the particular.

One see's the way, the other see's only the manifestations.
When you look do not filter, process and see what it is.
Intelligence is aligned with what is, hence those who learn can go far.
Those who are emotional cannot see the line,
those who see the line and abuse it are only smart;
Those that see the line and work with it are intelligent indeed.

Abusers use understanding to abuse others;
when the abused do not know truth they are prayed upon.
Useful dups get used because they want to.
People get abused at first because they do not know,
but when they know and yet allow themselves to be used and abused
are insane.

The complex comes from the simple,
The simple evolves into the complex.
Intellect see's the complex,
emotion see's the simple.

Emotions can see into the heart,
intellect can see into the aspects of the soul.

Good and evil are the reflections of choice,
only in the mind is it possible.
Knowledge is neither good nor evil,
but how you exercise is will be used so.

The intelligent move without being told,
the fool moves when it servers him,
the ignorant move when they are told.

Everything is at work,
the intelligent work towards evolution of behavior, thought and beauty.
The evil/insane work towards contradiction, stagnation and death.

Everything engages in sex,
evil men reproduce not in body, but mind.
The sorcerer must give you his mindset.

The intelligent produce happiness by their actions and quality of behavior.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

When you are wrong and get angry,
that is stupidity.
When you do wrong and persist,
that is insanity.
When you are silent when evil is done,
you are a coward.
When you are active when evil is done,
you stand up to it.
Hence it is called bravery.

Logic see's the line and can explain aspects,
but it cannot get to the center.
Emotion can see the core whole of it's being,
but it cannot see the aspects that make up its components.

Chaos leads to fear,
fear leads to control,
control leads to loss,
loss leads to suffering.

Words are not the truth,
but they can convey
what has occurred.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That I have come into being into the material realm, I have thought, feeling, action and being. I thus take it upon my self to help all sentient beings who reside in this realm, to come to understanding of themselves, their being and the realm in which they reside. I thus take it upon myself to educate, liberate and illumine all sentient beings to the absolute truth of reality.

To be there guardian and guide them through out life so that they may not suffer and not know why.

1.If I cannot make a discernment of judgement, then I have not achieved illumination.

2.If others would suffer do to my behavior, then I have not achieved illumination.

3.If I should make myself suffer due to my own self-hatred, then I have not achieved illumination.

4.If I cannot be honest with myself, but lie to myself to protect my delusions, then I have not achieved illumination.

5.If I would be apathetic and allow the world to suffer, then I have not achieved illumination.

6.If I would allow myself to engage in bad behavior and justify it, I have not achieved illumination.

7.If I would live in duality of mind, but not in harmony of both hemispheres, then I have not achieved illumination.

8.If I would impose on others what I would not have imposed on myself, I have not achieved illumination.

9.If I should bring an immortal spirit into this realm and burden him or chastise him, and make him suffer and then get a angry when he does not understand something due to my behavior towards him, then I have not achieved illumination.

10.If I would own a slave or become a slave, I have not achieved illumination.

11.If I would take wisdom and weaponize it to abuse others, I have not achieved illumination.

12.If I would achieve illumination and not act upon it, then I have not truly become an illuminated one.

13.If others would cry in silence when I could have helped them sincerely, then I have not achieved illumination.

14.If evil would be done in my midst and I allow it to continue, then I have not achieved illumination.

15.If I would know the truth and yet hide it from others when they need it or suffer due to their lack of it, I have not achieved illumination.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

“I had all the characteristics of a human being—flesh, blood, skin, hair—but my depersonalization was so intense, had gone so deep, that my normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I was simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning”

Bret Easton Ellis, “American Psycho”

"The life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short." Thomas Hobbes Leviathan

"In a degenerate society. those who posses the wealth of the land and are in positions of authority over others exhaust the energy of the common people to serve their own desires."

"In a confused nation, those whom everyone praises are rewarded even if they have done nothing to merit it."

"when society is orderly, a fool alone cannot disturb it; when society is chaotic, a sage alone cannot bring order."

"When people are influenced by their rulers, they follow what the rulers do, not what they say."

"punishments and penalties are not enough to change habits; executions and massacres are not enough to prevent treachery. Only spiritual influence is valuable."

"When political leaders ruin their countries and wreck their lands, themselves to die at others' hands, a laughing stock of all the world, it is always because of their desires."

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"All the things and the kinds that come about
surely have a point from which they start out.
Honor or disgrace that comes unto you
surely reflects your degree of virtue.
In rotten meat bugs are generated.
In fish that's spoiled maggots are created.
Lazy, haughty men who forget their place
shall have misfortune and ruin to face.
Rigid things get themselves used for bracing.
Pliant things get themselves used for lacing.
If with corruption your person is filled,
It's this upon which hate toward you will build."

The Xunzi from: An exhortation on learning

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

People keep saying we should all ignore influencers like Jordan Peterson and Andrew Tate, who are popular with young men who are also into Stoicism, rather than giving them publicity by criticizing their teachings, from a Stoic perspective. Well, I think the ancient Stoics would disagree.
Socrates, for a start, would never have said we should all ignore Protagoras and the other Sophists, rather than questioning them and their followers, and pointing out where we think they are wrong. The Stoics wrote entire books criticizing Sophists, other philosophers, and popular pseudo-philosophies like hedonism.
Stoicism probably originated with Zeno's critique of Plato's Republic. At the start, moreover, we're told he criticized as useless standard Greek education, which entailed reading the poets, etc., for moral guidance. Seneca goes on at length in his moral letters, critically evaluating the pros and cons of Epicureanism.
Social media influencers, at least the self-improvement ones, are basically modern-day Sophists. Socrates and the Stoics would have been very interested in what it is about them that appeals to people, especially the younger generation. And they would have considered it their duty to critique what they were saying when it's apparent that it is having, or could potentially have, a bad influence.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Master Zeng [Zengzi] said, “Every day I examine myself on three points. When I worked to benefit someone else, did I do my best? In my relationship with my friends, did I fail to be trustworthy? Did I pass on any knowledge I myself had not put into practice?”

Real altruism is serving others without expecting anything in return. You simply help and others might never even know about it. You help because it's right, you won't get any kudo's, thanks, favor's, recognition, fame or any other outer motivators.

Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of war, where every man is enemy to every man, the same consequent to the time wherein men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them withal. In such condition there is no place for industry, because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no culture of the earth; no navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by sea; no commodious building; no instruments of moving and removing such things as require much force; no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Beetle begged an Eagle for a favor. Rebuffed, Beetle destroyed Eagle’s eggs no matter where they were laid. Now Beetles sleep while Eagle’s eggs hatch.

The weak may find a way to avenge a wrong.

A kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and the same holds good in all societies and corporations of men, from the constitution of the nation, down to every little parochial vestry. Every private family should consider itself a little state, in which the several members ought to be united by one common interest. Quarrels with each other are as fatal to their welfare, as factions are dangerous to the peace of the commonwealth. But indeed the necessity of union and friendship extends itself to all kinds of relations in life, and they conduce mightily to the advantage of those who cherish and cultivate them. No enemy will dare to attack a body of men firmly attached to each other, and will fear to offend one of the number, lest he should incur the resentment of the rest; but if they split into parties, and are disunited by quarrels, every petty opponent will venture to attack them, and the whole fraternity will be liable to wrongs and violence.

Chapter XIII
As Concerning Their Felicity, and Misery
Nature hath made men so equall, in the faculties of body, and mind; as that though there bee found one man sometimes manifestly stronger in body, or of quicker mind then another; yet when all is reckoned together, the difference between man, and man, is not so considerable, as that one man can thereupon claim to himselfe any benefit, to which another may not pretend, as well as he. For as to the strength of body, the weakest has strength enough to kill the strongest, either by secret machination, or by confederacy with others, that are in the same danger with himselfe.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"As soon as we study animals — not in laboratories and museums only, but in the forest and the prairie, in the steppe and the mountains — we at once perceive that though there is an immense amount of warfare and extermination going on amidst various species, and especially amidst various classes of animals, there is, at the same time, as much, or perhaps even more, of mutual support, mutual aid, and mutual defence amidst animals belonging to the same species or, at least, to the same society. Sociability is as much a law of nature as mutual struggle. ... But if we resort to an indirect test, and ask Nature: “Who are the fittest: those who are continually at war with each other, or those who support one another?” we at once see that those animals which acquire habits of mutual aid are undoubtedly the fittest. They have more chances to survive, and they attain, in their respective classes, the highest development of intelligence and bodily organization."
-- Mutual Aid, A Factor of Evolution, Pëtr Kropotkin (Ch. 1 "Mutual Aid Among Animals")

Man, as a symbol, is God s masterpiece, for, hidden within
him is to be found the key to every mystery. He is not a
fleeting chimera of a few years, for, beyond, behind and above
his transient nature is an eternal ideal archetype which it is
his sublime destiny to realize. Extrinsically man is human;
intrinsically he is divine."- the path of knowledge

"I come to talk to you in a good way and you think I'm grabbing you like a clown"- some dumb user

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

“To you it is given to know the mysteries
of the kingdom of God.” — Luke :
Behind the world’s religions, philosophies, and sciences lies a little understood
but potent source of humanity’s spiritual
life: the Mystery schools. Reaching back
into remote antiquity, these esoteric
institutions have kept alive the timeless
theosophia or divine wisdom of the ages,
while stimulating mankind’s spiritual
intuitions and evolutionary progress.
This concise overview treats of the
history, purposes, and methods of these
schools, derivative of the sacred original
which gave them birth and inspiration.
Subjects include the dual character of
the Mysteries, symbols and patterns of
initiation, the brotherhood of compassion, and the Mystery schools of today.

possible the individual fires of active spirituality.
Gradually as knowledge of divine things became
abused by those strong in will but weak in morality,
truth was increasingly veiled.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.