Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy The Age of Pseudohistory - When Fiction Becomes Reality

The Age of Pseudohistory
w92icrz3x8h51.png

History is changing and not for the better, and I'm not talking about ongoing history being current events and our current political situation, but what has happened and already occurred, as believe it or not that's what is actually changing. "How is that possible?" I hear you ask, "You can't change past!", and while that is true you can change what is perceived as the past and unfortunately that's what is happening; I'm seeing it everywhere. To give an example of what I'm on about I was walking through a local museum, a quaint little place with skeletons and antiques, and various knickknacks, when I came across this particular book in the gift shop:

91Nl+ZTHSuL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Not only I found it shocking that such a reputable museum was selling such a book but how clearly how much of a fabrication such a book was, one can only look at old photos of Britain and the basic demographics of the country to know throughout the majority of this nation's history the country hasn't been ethnically diverse at all, and this is clearly a propaganda piece being used to promote pseudohistory with this absurd idea that the United Kingdom has always been an ethnically diverse melting pot which just isn't true.
Ethnic_demography_of_the_United_Kingdom_from_1951_-_2011.gif
While obviously since the 1950s the demographics have obviously changed a lot, we are lying to ourselves acting like this country has always been a diverse land of many races. The author of this book claims that actually black people were in the UK as close to 7000 years ago before white people arrived, referencing the Cheddar Man, a blatant propaganda piece that no one is even sure if they even had brown skin (https://www.newscientist.com/articl...nned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/). Regardless news publications publishe this image of the cheddar man, parading it as the ancestor of the Brits without giving much thought to what the contrary had to say (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html)
My ancestor :))))))))))))

My ancestor :))))))))))))))))))))

Moreover, the same book would go into more ludicrous claims of there being black romans, black tudors, black people making stonehenge, the list goes on. All in all, there's a clear agenda behind books such as the above and it's shameful such a profilic publisher such as a Bloomsbury would even publish a work like this as it's clearly based on a lie. Sad truth of the matter on this though is I feel selling a lie is exactly the point of books like this as I feel the powers that be want to intentionally change historical records as we know it, obviously you can't change the truth but you can alter what the populace perceive as the truth and that way you can get away with claims of making the United Kingdom out to been this huge melting pot all along and that in fact we *did* have black kings, arab lords, asian war heroes, etc etc. And don't get me wrong, no doubt there was ethnic minorities in the nation before the 1950s, as claiming there was none would be silly, but at most it was foreign sailors around coastal cities such as Liverpool or Plymouth, not these large populations as these books seem to claim. Unfortunately the agenda seems set in stone and not only you are seeing this gross historical inaccuraries in books but also tv shows, films, and other sources of media. Why? Because they hate history and they hate you.

GGvltfqXYAADBa7.jpg GGvltfyXcAAsNi7.jpg
GGvltfoW0AAZfkG.jpg GGvltfoW4AA5qnp.jpg ao99DRx_700bwp.jpg

The push to promote the United Kingdom's and Europe's past as something it is not is so blatant and so historically insincere that it makes me sick, it's one of the reasons I didn't do history at university as I knew if I did I'd be fed this blatantly false garbage and to promote it in my research, something I'd refuse to do in my utmost. However, I feel another push for this propoganda is the rapid change of Britain's (and the western world in general) demographics, white birth rates are collapsing and those who are replacing the native populations have no history or ties to the land at all, this obviously could harm integration because think about it: on a psychological level the new migrants may feel like they don't truly belong to their new host nation atll, making intergation and truly feeling part of that country a harder process, but also the natives may never treat the new migrants as one of their own as historical records show they were never here until recently in the first place. So what do you do? Much like how the Mormons tried claiming Whites were in the Americas before the Native Americans, the powers that be will slowly tinker what historical records there are to claim that actually the UK was way more diverse than you once thought!
Future_ethnic_projections_of_the_United_Kingdom_based_off_of_Coleman_2010_research.gif
And by 2056 and beyond that when those who knew an ethnically homogenous Britain die off and only a select few who are still around who have that memory who can really stop them? If you always knew your country being ethnically diverse from personal experiences and the historical records now say likewise, that's the truth you're gonna accept. It would not surprise me if they eventually get around to going after old books/photos or "disprove them" with pseudoevidence to get their agenda across as when you want to alter a history and are being allowed to get away with it the sky's the limit! This is why I advise archiving and saving any old books, photos, or rare docs you have as believe me they don't want having the *wrong* information on the old world they want you to forget. Moreso, maybe with the use of AI historical falsehoods will be done too, have you seen OpenAI's new Sora video creation tool? Terrifying stuff in the wrong hands.

So, this is my warning: Beware the age of pseudohistory and lies it will profligate. The truth is no longer fact and falsehoods are now what is comfortable. Question almost all historical claims that come out from now on, especially those regarding race, gender, and religion, as it's likely somewhere down the line, especially if they are a big institution, that they are lying to you.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

The Age of Pseudohistory
View attachment 4478

History is changing and not for the better, and I'm not talking about ongoing history being current events and our current political situation, but what has happened and already occurred, as believe it or not that's what is actually changing. "How is that possible?" I hear you ask, "You can't change past!", and while that is true you can change what is perceived as the past and unfortunately that's what is happening; I'm seeing it everywhere. To give an example of what I'm on about I was walking through a local museum, a quaint little place with skeletons and antiques, and various knickknacks, when I came across this particular book in the gift shop:

View attachment 4479
Not only I found it shocking that such a reputable museum was selling such a book but how clearly how much of a fabrication such a book was, one can only look at old photos of Britain and the basic demographics of the country to know throughout the majority of this nation's history the country hasn't been ethnically diverse at all, and this is clearly a propaganda piece being used to promote pseudohistory with this absurd idea that the United Kingdom has always been an ethnically diverse melting pot which just isn't true.
View attachment 4480
While obviously since the 1950s the demographics have obviously changed a lot, we are lying to ourselves acting like this country has always been a diverse land of many races. The author of this book claims that actually black people were in the UK as close to 7000 years ago before white people arrived, referencing the Cheddar Man, a blatant propaganda piece that no one is even sure if they even had brown skin (https://www.newscientist.com/articl...nned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/). Regardless news publications publishe this image of the cheddar man, parading it as the ancestor of the Brits without giving much thought to what the contrary had to say (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html)
View attachment 4481

My ancestor :))))))))))))))))))))

Moreover, the same book would go into more ludicrous claims of there being black romans, black tudors, black people making stonehenge, the list goes on. All in all, there's a clear agenda behind books such as the above and it's shameful such a profilic publisher such as a Bloomsbury would even publish a work like this as it's clearly based on a lie. Sad truth of the matter on this though is I feel selling a lie is exactly the point of books like this as I feel the powers that be want to intentionally change historical records as we know it, obviously you can't change the truth but you can alter what the populace perceive as the truth and that way you can get away with claims of making the United Kingdom out to been this huge melting pot all along and that in fact we *did* have black kings, arab lords, asian war heroes, etc etc. And don't get me wrong, no doubt there was ethnic minorities in the nation before the 1950s, as claiming there was none would be silly, but at most it was foreign sailors around coastal cities such as Liverpool or Plymouth, not these large populations as these books seem to claim. Unfortunately the agenda seems set in stone and not only you are seeing this gross historical inaccuraries in books but also tv shows, films, and other sources of media. Why? Because they hate history and they hate you.

View attachment 4482View attachment 4483
View attachment 4484View attachment 4485View attachment 4486

The push to promote the United Kingdom's and Europe's past as something it is not is so blatant and so historically insincere that it makes me sick, it's one of the reasons I didn't do history at university as I knew if I did I'd be fed this blatantly false garbage and to promote it in my research, something I'd refuse to do in my utmost. However, I feel another push for this propoganda is the rapid change of Britain's (and the western world in general) demographics, white birth rates are collapsing and those who are replacing the native populations have no history or ties to the land at all, this obviously could harm integration because think about it: on a psychological level the new migrants may feel like they don't truly belong to their new host nation atll, making intergation and truly feeling part of that country a harder process, but also the natives may never treat the new migrants as one of their own as historical records show they were never here until recently in the first place. So what do you do? Much like how the Mormons tried claiming Whites were in the Americas before the Native Americans, the powers that be will slowly tinker what historical records there are to claim that actually the UK was way more diverse than you once thought!
View attachment 4487
And by 2056 and beyond that when those who knew an ethnically homogenous Britain die off and only a select few who are still around who have that memory who can really stop them? If you always knew your country being ethnically diverse from personal experiences and the historical records now say likewise, that's the truth you're gonna accept. It would not surprise me if they eventually get around to going after old books/photos or "disprove them" with pseudoevidence to get their agenda across as when you want to alter a history and are being allowed to get away with it the sky's the limit! This is why I advise archiving and saving any old books, photos, or rare docs you have as believe me they don't want having the *wrong* information on the old world they want you to forget. Moreso, maybe with the use of AI historical falsehoods will be done too, have you seen OpenAI's new Sora video creation tool? Terrifying stuff in the wrong hands.

So, this is my warning: Beware the age of pseudohistory and lies it will profligate. The truth is no longer fact and falsehoods are now what is comfortable. Question almost all historical claims that come out from now on, especially those regarding race, gender, and religion, as it's likely somewhere down the line, especially if they are a big institution, that they are lying to you.

Where's the black samurai movie. That guy actually exists.
Also black romans were a thing.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Where's the black samurai movie. That guy actually exists.
Also black romans were a thing.

This has been mostly debunked (black romans, especially being in Britain).
Even Yasuke the Black Samurai I believe is disputed these day on if he was even a proper samurai, though he was definitely in Nobunaga's inner circle at some point of another, good video on it:

Black people have their own rich history and I don't get the culture of trying to shoehorn them in every other culture's history.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

This has been mostly debunked (black romans, especially being in Britain).
Even Yasuke the Black Samurai I believe is disputed these day if he was even a proper samurai, though he was definitely in Nobunaga's inner circle at some point of another, good video on it:

Black people have their own rich history and I don't get the culture of trying to shoehorn them in every other culture's history.

Not gonna deny that there were no black romans in Britain, I meant mainly down in egypt/africa part.
The black samurai was a buck.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If you ask me the crayola coloring of people to be black is only a side effect of a much deeper and darker plot. As far as the powers that be are concerned black people are a dangerous group with no strong allegiance to any political faction, propaganda works worse on them or loyalty to any government cause. Every time a cop shoots a black teenager you see the violent riots chanting "Black Lives Matter" despite the fact that most black people would tell you that the alleged goals of the "organization" Black Lives Matter have nothing to do with their personal values (Blacks date other blacks, want to have children and regularly go to church).

One thing foreign born blacks do seek that the media can control is a sense of identity and history. They were never taught African history in schools and the education system has only educated them as victims with no real history or agency in their own history. Rather than let this population understand their own history and identity for themselves the media is selling them pseudo history and painting these Mediterranean and white faces black to try and trick blacks into a distracted culture war with educated whites online. That's why you never see them making shows about Haili Selassi or The Golden Throne. Give a black man his history and you let go of one of the last leashes you have on one of your most hard to tame subjects.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's a terrifying quote from Steven Moffat, who works for the BBC and is the main showrunner of Doctor Who.

“It’s a show that has no excuse. Sometimes the nature of a particular show – historical dramas, for instance – makes diversity more of a challenge, but Doctor Who has absolutely nowhere to hide on this. Young people watching have to know that they’ve a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children’s shows in particular say about where you’re going to be.

“And we’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.’ And, outside of the fiction, it’s about anyone feeling that they can be involved in this industry as an actor, a director, a writer… It’s hugely important, and it’s not good when we fail on that. We must do better.”

“Absolutely it would [be refreshing if the next Doctor wasn’t white]. Two non-white leads in Doctor Who would be amazing. In fact, a lot of people would barely notice … I certainly don’t think there’s ever been a problem with making the Doctor black, which is why it should happen one day. I mean, we’ve tried. The part has been offered to a black actor. But for various reasons, it didn’t work out.”

Source: https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-on-diversity-in-doctor-who-we-must-do-better-80637.htm

The BBC and many broadcasters know what they are doing and relish in it.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Nig (I will hurt you Khastle for this word swap) gers are so retarded lmao. Everything described in this thread is a psyop to make them feel entitled to everything and disrupt functional societies. Soy manchildren letting them into their homes just confirms that they are "entitled" to luxuries for free

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Been cancelled for saying "Ender man" but can I say "Enda man" though?
Would still require an E word pass from an Wither American. Enderman is regardless a rather offensive word to ink sac bodies in Minecraftia who have faced decades of institutional racism from Steves who have raided The End and Nether, and have taken them to work on their wheat farms.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.