Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Vent Out out brief candle

We are all suffering, and yet the only thing we can find ourselves doing is causing more misery then we ourselves could bare. I know that many of you feel the same, you cannot hide it, your all burning in hell within your own minds and yet and yet, all we have to show for is misery and spite, black pill or not, philosophy or not, we all know something is amiss. We are afraid of the lies we've been told and so to protect ourselves from hurt we form new ones, new illusion and with this realm which many incels (whether they are or aren't) have crafted a man made hell and we all know it and live it.

How much more lying and trickery will it take until we wake up from this self-induced nightmare? Its gone on for to long! I cannot burn no more in a lack of fire which I have helped to flame. Daemons laugh at us for profaning our spiritual name, its gone on for to long, this new world that you are helping to create, synthetic and life-less is to much at stake. You all now something is wrong and yet the only answer you can give is that "its not my problem", if there was a dark conspiracy to destroy all society, government and religion, then they are surely winning, but if not then there is still a chance and we can right the wrongs of our behavior and ancestors before it is too late.

This forum, this internet and this society; we've all gone mad and become severely sick, we're all dying from within and from without. We're all dying and yet we do what our ancestors said demons in hell do, hell to burn and prick at us as we burn, I guess they were right, but instead of hereafter it came to be in real life. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for what I did to you all, the harm and lies, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I have nothing left, no ancestors or people to look upon, no one, there is no place for someone like me, how odd is it, that one can feel out of place and so perverse in thought and yet all that he has is nothing.

I watch the forums and so lowly and meager have we become, so bastardized and traumatized in all the generations to come, the meek are beaten raw and yet the strong have yet but black eye's and filthy hands. Nothing can make aright the hell and strife we caused for one another. Deep down we knew something was amiss and yet here we accepted the taint of the devils kiss, we failed, I failed, and those who didn't God bless them for they were the few mentioned. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I was wrong.

We accepted the lie we were told, and blame everyone else for what we ourselves accepted and how lowly we lay, in rest buried before our time of day. We were duped, I was duped, you were duped, and yet all theories from vain men of opinion, so withered and wild in their sorrow beg for death the coming morrow. Lord if thou hast an ear, remember me in your kingdom, though I deserve what I did to myself, remember me. As I cannot shed the blood like your son, therefore all I have are tears to shed.

"Stars, hide your fires;
Let not light see my black and deep desires.
The eye wink at the hand, yet let that be
Which the eye fears, when it is done, to see."
Act 1,
Scene 4

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.