Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Music Tech My Cds

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 1285I had some CDs made for my atmospheric DnB tape and was wondering if anyone else still likes CDs? I was thinking about making cassettes but I don't know anyone with a cassette player.

What's your thoughts

(You can buy my CD here

k
)
Page is down for me for some reason, bit odd.

Cool you're burning your stuff to CD tho, if I had to give any advice look into customizing your CD's appearance as people like aesthetic looking disks and that can definitely help sales, tho you're probably young so dunno how easy that would be to do. Cassettes are tbh are collectable than CDs atm from what I've seen, mostly due to be more retro and less easy for your average joe to figure out how to burn it themselves compared to a CD, so it may be worthwhile just make sure you get a good cassette type.

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

CD's are cool, but what shop even sells blank CD's anymore?
Where i live you have to order them online.

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

If you got vinyls let me know :trollface::swag:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

View attachment 1285I had some CDs made for my atmospheric DnB tape and was wondering if anyone else still likes CDs? I was thinking about making cassettes but I don't know anyone with a cassette player.

What's your thoughts

(You can buy my CD here

k
)
Looks like your bandcamp link is dead :/
If you want I can help with creating some custom art for your album. Just bring back that bandcamp / link some ohter page where I can listen through it

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.