Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Cloud seeding - Weather machines - Global warming

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think we are all now all to familiar with all the discourse surrounding climate change.
We are continuously reminded by our media and political leaders that our way of life is affecting global weather patterns. The emissions of our transportation and livestock is harming the planet by slightly raising the average temperature. According to all these experts, this change can have disastrous effects.

The world's meteorological system is complex and interconnected. The definition of the butterfly effect, having rainfall (change in atmospheric pressure) in one place creates a chain reaction of changing high and low pressure areas. It is ever changing, and nigh unpredictable. Think about this. even in our era of fixation on data collection its nearly impossible to actually know if it will rain tomorrow.

Weather machines were seen for a long time as something out of the imagination of deranged conspiracy theorists. But strange enough Cloud seeding is something that is rarely brought up. It is real technology, employed by major powers (China, Russia, USA, India) and has existed for more than a decade.

In short, cloud seeding is a process where a plane sprays chemicals/particles into clouds that are already highly concentrated with water and would at one point or another start to rain. With cloud seeding, this process is more controlled and can be "started" at a more known time. One of the major users of cloud seeding is the UAE.

Recently in Dubai, heavy rain floods disrupted the life in the playground of the rich and famous. In one day, more rain fell down then their yearly average. It has been reported that earlier that week, multiple planes had engaged in cloud seeding.

Is it too far out to think that maybe this is a much more direct form of climate change? Where a literal desert is being flooded with water that will not arrive in its "intended" location? I am by no means an expert on the weather, but I believe this has much more impact on climate change then a slight increase in temperature.

I would love to hear you guys' thoughts on this.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yeah I have no doubt it's most definitely a thing, the ones in charge have a lot of technology I reckon that we just don't know about and them using it to their advantage does not surprise me one bit. Anyone else notice around election season or when there's nationwide referendums rain for some reason tends to be way more common too, particularly on the day of the vote?

Lickety

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Something.. something.. the military has technology decades more advanced than anything civilians could or can get their hands on.

Who controls the military?

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I might have missed something, but why put a bunch of water in the desert? It would get put all back in the atmosphere as soon as it warms up again, wouldn't it? I doubt the rich are ordering their tactical cloud seeding pilots to flood Dubai especially, since that's where a lot of meetings between them go down other than silicone valley right?
Idk... Maybe I'm just not deep enough in it, but from my viewpoint it seems kind of nonsensical ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think we are all now all to familiar with all the discourse surrounding climate change.
We are continuously reminded by our media and political leaders that our way of life is affecting global weather patterns. The emissions of our transportation and livestock is harming the planet by slightly raising the average temperature. According to all these experts, this change can have disastrous effects.

The world's meteorological system is complex and interconnected. The definition of the butterfly effect, having rainfall (change in atmospheric pressure) in one place creates a chain reaction of changing high and low pressure areas. It is ever changing, and nigh unpredictable. Think about this. even in our era of fixation on data collection its nearly impossible to actually know if it will rain tomorrow.

Weather machines were seen for a long time as something out of the imagination of deranged conspiracy theorists. But strange enough Cloud seeding is something that is rarely brought up. It is real technology, employed by major powers (China, Russia, USA, India) and has existed for more than a decade.

In short, cloud seeding is a process where a plane sprays chemicals/particles into clouds that are already highly concentrated with water and would at one point or another start to rain. With cloud seeding, this process is more controlled and can be "started" at a more known time. One of the major users of cloud seeding is the UAE.

Recently in Dubai, heavy rain floods disrupted the life in the playground of the rich and famous. In one day, more rain fell down then their yearly average. It has been reported that earlier that week, multiple planes had engaged in cloud seeding.

Is it too far out to think that maybe this is a much more direct form of climate change? Where a literal desert is being flooded with water that will not arrive in its "intended" location? I am by no means an expert on the weather, but I believe this has much more impact on climate change then a slight increase in temperature.

I would love to hear you guys' thoughts on this.
it IS climate change since by definition it is changing the climate. none of this tech is new, just being exposed to the normies and those who are unaware.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

it IS climate change since by definition it is changing the climate. none of this tech is new, just being exposed to the normies and those who are unaware.

Weather manipulation is so weird man, the technology is there and there's literal articles about it such as you've linked yet despite it being so widely documented people still deny such a thing exists and think most weather patterns are entirely natural; an open secret if you will.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Weather manipulation is so weird man, the technology is there and there's literal articles about it such as you've linked yet despite it being so widely documented people still deny such a thing exists and think most weather patterns are entirely natural; an open secret if you will.
yep. retards and morons will say that youre a "crazy nutjob conspiracist" if you believe that they have and will change the weather while outright ignoring reality.

how many videos are out there of people during the 60s, 70s, 80s, and so on literally explaining how they change the weather, why they change it, and you still have people calling you crazy for pointing it out?

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

global warming is fake. the crux of the entire narrative is

make actual good energy outlawed or too expensive for you. this will have devastating effects on humanity. we saw this a couple years ago when the windmills in texas froze. inefficient energy will lead to worse food and water availability

second, its a pagan sacrifice. theyre sacrificing cows (and people) to appease "mother earth".

shrivleing food crops....with less carbon dioxide, plants will yield less. carbon dioxide makes plants pop off in growth. getting rid of CO2 means plants wont grow as fast, as large, or yield as much. this is to starve you.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.