Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sup. I play too many video games and read too many books. Collect old shit and learning to mod consoles. My tastes look like a shotgun spread. I don't really have any favourite genres of anything, but instead just take it on its own merits and see if I enjoy it or not.

Alright maybe my favourite game is Mega Man Battle Network 3.

SEVEN

Troubador
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
neoseven.neocities.org
LV

The name is SEVEN — in all caps, dont' get it twisted. I could sit here and tell you about myself, or we could just chill and talk and learn about each other over time the way that God intended.

See you around, troubadours.

Marcel Terra

Marcel Terra
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi everyone, you can call me Marcel. I'm interested in linguistics (if you can call wordplay linguistics) and music-making in general,

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi I'm Dema, I like Anime, movies and obscure shit, I also love to overthinking and over analysing stuff. I dislike most of the new/centralised web and yearn for the old internet years. Other things I like are lifting, reading and music even though my taste in music is shit. I hope to get along with everyone.
ba46069ac7.gif

aderfi

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

o/ I'm (not) aderfi I'm quite interested by computahs, I do weird software with weird visuals and I love cool pictures, I even do them sometimes.
1675241030785572.jpg
<- an accurate picture of me

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi I'm Dema, I like Anime, movies and obscure shit, I also love to overthinking and over analysing stuff. I dislike most of the new/centralised web and yearn for the old internet years. Other things I like are lifting, reading and music even though my taste in music is shit. I hope to get along with everyone.
View attachment 2190
image0.gif

millie

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hey.

I'm Millie, I build stuff n' things like model kits and scratchbuilt buildings.

I'm here because I saw webrings and knew this place was worth hanging around in.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.