Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant I fucking hate video essays

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Fucking baffling to me how popular these hour-long gayme theory shitshows are. Isn't this supposed to be the age of zoomers with short attention spans?
Who fucking watches these?
Personally I could take an hour-long video about a videogame, but 99% of these videos are complete slop aimed at 4 year olds

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Fucking baffling to me how popular these hour-long gayme theory shitshows are. Isn't this supposed to be the age of zoomers with short attention spans?
Personally I could take an hour-long video about a videogame, but 99% of these videos are complete slop aimed at 4 year olds
>he doesnt want to watch a 4 hour video of why "X VIDEOGAME IS A MISTERUNDERSTOOD MASTERPIECE" while they read off reddit posts and wikipedia while shitty lofi music plays in the background

cmon man, you want to watch actual good content that is fun and exciting to view/experience? what? huh? cmon heres another "WHY MINECRAFT IS LE HECKIN SCAWIES >:(((((((((((((((((" video

Attachments

• 1684304199654437.jpg
    1684304199654437.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>he doesnt want to watch a 4 hour video of why "X VIDEOGAME IS A MISTERUNDERSTOOD MASTERPIECE" while they read off reddit posts and wikipedia while shitty lofi music plays in the background

cmon man, you want to watch actual good content that is fun and exciting to view/experience? what? huh? cmon heres another "WHY MINECRAFT IS LE HECKIN SCAWIES >:(((((((((((((((((" video
START DOING THIS!!!

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

holy shit ive been watching shitty creepypastas in my freetime and so far my fucking youtube rec has been shilling me the most sloppiest fucking gruel of content known to man , all i see are white guys talking about some random gay fucking topic for like 40 minutes and holy shit its so annoying

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

video essays are pretty much just background noise so you can play it whilst eating or playing some shitty video game , the only reason they spread out the topic so much is that the algorithm bumps shitty videos with like 20+ minutes so they intentionally drag the topic over 30 , 40 , to 1 hour plus minutes of just pure fucking slop.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

holy shit ive been watching shitty creepypastas in my freetime and so far my fucking youtube rec has been shilling me the most sloppiest fucking gruel of content known to man , all i see are white guys talking about some random gay fucking topic for like 40 minutes and holy shit its so annoying
"why the backrooms are so scaaaaaaaaawyyyyyyy :((((" part 512

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

video essays are pretty much just background noise so you can play it whilst eating or playing some shitty video game , the only reason they spread out the topic so much is that the algorithm bumps shitty videos with like 20+ minutes so they intentionally drag the topic over 30 , 40 , to 1 hour plus minutes of just pure fucking slop.
I sometimes like listening to those youtube drama essay videos with titles like "POOPUS DOOMPUS: GROOMER, RAPIST, TERRORIST" when I'm doing stuff and really need background noise, absolute slop of content but I enjoy listening to how people have stupidly ruined their lives now and then.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.