Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Content Creation I created a book thing..

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Don't forget to post a review bb. Include a pic of your favorite artwork. Upload some here too I wanna see how it looks printed.
Sure thing bro, at the missus place rn but will do later when I get the time. From my first initial flick through the quality wasn't half bad.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Typical fake Christian, larping, angry, bitter, hatred; projection is a bitch and it's clear you're just angry about your own life. Good luck bro..
What does christ say about slandering by people and lying?

This is a rhetorical question, I know you never read the bible lol

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Still waiting......................................
I'll send later, I took the photos but need to compress them because modern phones take photos way over 2mb (which this forum doesn't support due to space saving precautions)

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@nagolbud Ok here's your photos, our Basquiat in the making:
1702511180111.jpg
1702511180723.jpg
1702511225718.jpg
1702511411634.jpg
I gotta say the quality ain't too shabby, just next time get a few more pages into your books as no one really likes paying $10 for 36 pages unless you're a financially irresponsible individual such as myself. Overall, a good attempt at a first book and I respect your effort getting something out there, no matter how small.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I decided to make the Kindle eBook thing since they seem to promote those a lot and offer some marketing things on their publisher platform. It's free right now for the next day or so if anyone wants it, toss me a review if you like it <3

https://amzn.to/3ROSU2z

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I decided to make the Kindle eBook thing since they seem to promote those a lot and offer some marketing things on their publisher platform. It's free right now for the next day or so if anyone wants it, toss me a review if you like it <3

https://amzn.to/3ROSU2z
Guys buy his book or at the very least leave nice reviews, he might be freed from the cartel with this banger.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Guys buy his book or at the very least leave nice reviews, he might be freed from the cartel with this banger.

Mexico is actually getting a bit wild right now with mafias fighting over territory. Especially in my area.... lotta shootings an shit.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.