Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Question Anyone know any good background artists?

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Usual artist is busy and I'm looking for one to create a new default wallpaper for the forum, throw suggestions as I look for one myself.

You can also help looking around on Fiverr and Twitter too.

Cheers.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

as for suggestions what are you looking for? conceptual ideas? what should be on it?

ideally it should be themed around the mariana bay and its culture. so music inspired by jungle, dnb, edm, breakcore and its 5000 sub-genres, and other shit tossed alongside with it.

that and potentially maybe some vaporwave shit added in too to make it distinct? idk just spit balling ideas.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

as for suggestions what are you looking for? conceptual ideas? what should be on it?

ideally it should be themed around the mariana bay and its culture. so music inspired by jungle, dnb, edm, breakcore and its 5000 sub-genres, and other shit tossed alongside with it.

that and potentially maybe some vaporwave shit added in too to make it distinct? idk just spit balling ideas.
Soz just saw this as I was about to bump this thread.

Yeah we should have something like you just discussed but with the current futuristic city port thing we have going on too, find the right artist and I think we will be able to come up with something really cool.

But yeah anyone know any good artists I can comission for this do tell as yeah my main artist is still busy sadly.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Soz just saw this as I was about to bump this thread.

Yeah we should have something like you just discussed but with the current futuristic city port thing we have going on too, find the right artist and I think we will be able to come up with something really cool.

But yeah anyone know any good artists I can comission for this do tell as yeah my main artist is still busy sadly.
sadly i dont know any artists and even fewer background artists. i can try to search on fiverr and such to see if there are some people who maybe can do the job but the mileage will vary, and i doubt any of us will truly want to deal a potential pajeet scammer on fiverr.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Should we make the new site wallpaper(s) in this software? We can make several and if anyone wants to buy the game and make them I'll be willing to cough up the $$$ for you to play around and bit extra if they are good enough for forum use.

Looks really cool and fits our aesthetic perflectly, we can make custom banners for it too.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Should we make the new site wallpaper(s) in this software? We can make several and if anyone wants to buy the game and make them I'll be willing to cough up the $$$ for you to play around and bit extra if they are good enough for forum use.

Looks really cool and fits our aesthetic perflectly, we can make custom banners for it too.

>have a forum with a pirate theme and a word "bay" in the name
>consider BUYING a game

It's so joever

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>6.99 for a cyberpunk city generator
>i can now recreate Blade Runner 2049's various kino scenes

hmmm... might give this a try. i'll see this coming weekend though. friday at the earliest

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.