Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Meme Anarchy

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

poop madness is a rabbit hole. needs documentation. he started posting on ifunny before he made youtube videos.
isnt one of the rumor mills is that he is a felon or ex con who cant own guns and makes homemade firearms? i know ive seen that one be tossed around a few times

or worse, that hes a canuck?

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

isnt one of the rumor mills is that he is a felon or ex con who cant own guns and makes homemade firearms? i know ive seen that one be tossed around a few times

or worse, that hes a canuck?
i'm not familiar with the rumors myself, i've only seen his content and viewed as much as i could. i don't frequent ifunny, i actually found one of his youtube videos and noticed he had it linked in his channel info.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i'm not familiar with the rumors myself, i've only seen his content and viewed as much as i could. i don't frequent ifunny, i actually found one of his youtube videos and noticed he had it linked in his channel info.
Never knew iFunny had such deep lore to it.

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I take it three of those were in the UK for posting a bit too spicy of a meme
i'm pretty sure they were all U.S. based. at least one was a guy who was arrested for threatening to shoot up his high school, but it was all a meme taken too seriously. life ruined over edgy content at 16.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i'm pretty sure they were all U.S. based. at least one was a guy who was arrested for threatening to shoot up his high school, but it was all a meme taken too seriously. life ruined over edgy content at 16.
Surely they gotta give him some leeway if he was an edgy teen posting edgy content, what teen doesn't have that edge phase?

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Surely they gotta give him some leeway if he was an edgy teen posting edgy content, what teen doesn't have that edge phase?
maybe back then they would've but considering now you have crazies actually doing it now, i am not surprised that they are not taking second chances

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.