Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Content Creation A Collection of TES Writings

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've been a Skyrim modder for quite some time and I enjoy writing small lore books for some of my mods to help flesh out some of the characters and stories. Most of these stories are written at least in part by a High Elf character I created as a sort of muse of in in-universe perspective. I hope you all enjoy!

Wonders of Tamriel - The Lorekeepers of Cyrodiil
A short excerpt on my concept for an Elder Scrolls version of the Loremaster archetype. I created this to explain my most played character "The Lorekeeper" and placed it in a mod I made to make her a follower.

Wonders of Tamriel - The Royal Executioners of Valenwood
Another short excerpt I wrote for my Girlfriend's character, 'a wood elf version of Corvo from Dishonored'. I wrote this when I made her into an in-game follower.

The Song of the Grey Knight - The Ordinator of Necrom
A story about a reoccurring side character in my stories, "Sir Janus the Grey Knight", that features my most played character in Morrowind. This was written to turn that character into a follower for Skyrim. This is the only piece not written by Tilmoov Aedorin though I do want to revise this at some point to add that he was meant to have edited and published this work.

The Wolf and the Scribe
A novella I wrote, to originally tell the story of my Lorekeeper character and her parents, that evolved into a multi-perspective story of how my throwaway in-universe author killed her parents. This story finally gave concept to my randomly generated author character and it's the only I'm the most proud of. This work hasn't been published in game yet, though I intend to place a revised version for an upcoming mod I've been helping with where Tilmoov will appear as a side NPC.

There are a handful of other smaller pieces of flavor text and short notes throughout my mods. If you're interested here's my Skyrim modding portfolio . If you're interested in what Elder Scrolls/Fallout mods to try and play check out the /tesg/ website for mod recommendations from myself (only on the Skyrim pages) and some other anons.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

dam thanks for a bump. I kept it in the back of my head for quite some time
How many of them I have to read to consider it a full book ?

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

dam thanks for a bump. I kept it in the back of my head for quite some time
How many of them I have to read to consider it a full book ?
Wolf and the Scribe is the longest and could be considered a full book/novella.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.