Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc What Are You Currently Listening To?

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

not normally a fank of rap music (can this be considered rap music? more of a hip hop/funk song with some rap elements but ehh idk im not a rap guy so idk) but this song is too damn funky to ignore

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

It's been 7 years. I swear it was like few months ago when this mix was fresh and I was jamming to it on my way to school

2017 was not so long ago, right :sad: ?

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's been 7 years. I swear it was like few months ago when this mix was fresh and I was jamming to it on my way to school

2017 was not so long ago, right :sad: ?

oh its these songs lmao.

i always found these songs on annoying minecraft youtuber intros. crazy to think how time flies by.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

havent been frequent for a decent bit but heres some few songs ive found and listening to.

and this one is probably my favorite of the bunch. to whoever posted a single Miguel Angeles song here on this forum, thank you. ive now got a few guy that ive been jamming it to.

Admiral

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Absolute ARMAGEDDON!!!
This is what breakcore should've been, this shit is phenomenal. Eargasm/10 :chad:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i have been on a Madness Combat binge ever since Madness Day 2024 and the release of episode 12. God Bless Krinkles and his dedication

976680_deathink_madness-project-nexus-2.jpg

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

its a reupload of the forgotten child song i posted earlier but i saw a Rafael Fiziev edit about it and i just had to find this specific song version

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.