Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc What Are You Currently Listening To?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's my autism so I get to pick the hyper fixation. Old homosuck was kino and I'll die on that hill.

I read upto like half of part 5 and i still want to fucking kill myself for reading it

WingsV

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

going to some gay bars and ive been hearing this album alot, been playing these on repeat for days now. i wish the songs wern't so short.
though all these links are youtube, im very soundcloud pilled, but these are behind paywalls on SC so im sharing the youtube vids. assuming i got the formatting right

WingsV

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

All rise for the national anthem

yooo, i have this on soundcloud but its not the whole song, it just cuts out halfway in, the full thing isnt on soundcloud (in decent quality) and it pisses me off

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

going to some gay bars and ive been hearing this album alot, been playing these on repeat for days now. i wish the songs wern't so short.
though all these links are youtube, im very soundcloud pilled, but these are behind paywalls on SC so im sharing the youtube vids. assuming i got the formatting right

>songs behind paywalls

at least you can buy the songs. i have so many liked songs that cannot be downloaded natively, or they dont have bandcamps, spotify or any method of archiving.

i remember getting into an argument with one of those guys with them not letting me buy their music... to support them. they genuinely wanted me to only listen to their music through soundcloud, not download said song and listen to it when i want to, and expected me to accept such an answer.

the guy was known for deleting his entire account and "rebranding" every few months or year or so btw

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've been listening steely dan the past couple weeks. fagen and becker were really something special

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.