Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Soyjaks.party Shutting Down & Soybooru Hacked and Wiped

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Not a good week for the chuds out there, basically soyjaks.party is shutting down as the admin couldn't afford the server costs no longer (I do wonder how much an imageboard like that costs to run) and Soybooru, the largest archive of wojaks out there, was hacked with every post deleted by what some are saying was an rogue admin, though I can't confirm this.
Screenshot_20230815_183324_Brave.jpg

20230815_183509.jpg
20230815_183958.png
As one user has stated on Twitter has stated: This is 9/11 for autistic people.

I just find this whole ordeal so depressing, small forums and imageboards are becoming rarer by the day and soyjaks.party really had something going for it and despite what may be your beliefs about the board considering the site's controversial nature, you can't deny they produced a lot or good gems on there. Soybooru getting nuked this same week, which archived most of the content from the sharty, just stings more and I hope the admin made backups or else they will be seriously fucked.
20230815_184952.jpg

Shit like this is why I made the Mariana Bay, too much internet discourse is being centralised and what small forums or imageboards that are still around they have either been cucked or the admins are just intolerable dips that break their only guidelines over pettiness. I hope I can make this place great for you lads and we stay around many a year, let's see how we do.
:swag:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

mariana bay will be the new home of the jakkers, make a video on YT inviting them to come.
The site does need a new trailer, I'll say that much, but this forum is more of a music, paranormal and hobbies board than what soyjak.party was so not sure if it would be of much interest for them, epecially due to its more formal nature and non-imageboard format. For sure if you know ex members feel free to invite them over but I feel sites such https://chuds.life would suit them better as its more similar in culture than here is.

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The site does need a new trailer, I'll say that much, but this forum is more of a music, paranormal and hobbies board than what soyjak.party was so not sure if it would be of much interest for them, epecially due to its more formal nature and non-imageboard format. For sure if you know ex members feel free to invite them over but I feel sites such https://chuds.life would suit them better as its more similar in culture than here is.
just make a new section for them, i know that dwayne really wants to grow the site and here is a opportunity to do that.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

just make a new section for them, i know that dwayne really wants to grow the site and here is a opportunity to do that.
Believe me people were on my case for having way too many boards before, ain't doing that again lol. Also the new section would just descend into chaos as that was what soyjak.party was, and that's what made it great, but we ain't that. Closest thing we have to it is this thread: https://forum.marianabay.com/threads/anarchy.13/

Hell, I even made a wojak/soyjaks archive thread: https://forum.marianabay.com/threads/wojak-archive.200/

While I'm all for banter and joking about, the Mariana Bay is much different in nature than soyjaks is as while our rules are fairly lax and I do give some leeway to shitposting, we still prefer more formal discussions on here and try and keep shitposting/spam to a moderate level. I don't aim to make this forum similar to what soyjaks was at all and due to its forum format it wouldn't work anyways.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Max statement

Status update: What I know
Replies:13
1: Max★ 2023/08/19(Sat)14:31:14 2894Doll has vanished from the internet, leaving behind everyone, only responds through cryptic messages, still trying to sell the site.
Soyjak party is likely not going to come back despite what others say, the soyjak.party domain is gone for good (taken from doll), and only one buyer stepped forward, not multiple. That buyer has since told angeleno and I that buying the site was not his intent.
I decided not to buy the site because no one in the right mind is paying 8k for a dead, dying imageboard that is under attack by multiple people.
I told doll I would buy it at full price under the one condition that kuz would come back, but kuz said no.
Instead, kuz signed a merchandizing deal with the old owner, and instead of buying the party, we are focusing on moving on from it, and maximizing the available profit.
Despite the sincere requests from many people, kuz will not come back, to my knowledge, only kuz has the experience and competency to save the website in its current state.

Other updates:
A state court ruled on Monday that kuz was not guilty on 4 counts of molestation and sexual abuse, not enough evidence to support this. As I have said always, he is innocent of all that he is charged.

I am publicizing the fact, that it was kuz himself who paid off dolls remaining auction debt (amounting to almost 4000 dollars once fees are considered), doll was given numerous subsidies, waives prices, and benefits that no other client would be given. We find his sudden departure to be inconsiderate and unprofessional, as was the majority of the actions during his administration.

If for some reason, soyjak party ever comes back, it will be with the oversight of completely new people, and possibly, LUTE from jakp a rty (DOT ) soy, who I believe is the most exceptional administrator in this website grouping.
Archive: https://archive.ph/rOosS

Also, some guy told on the comments that the reason that doll is closing soyjak.party is because some discord server has doll and his wife doxx.
20230819_192046.jpg

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I know this thread is old and the discussion has dried up but found a really interesting video on YouTube on what led up to the OG site's closure and it's murky beginnings:

It's really a testament to all small forum/imageboard admins and mods on what you could unfortunately go through when trying to run your own site.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.