Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Self check

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hello, just a friendly reminder for all. Did you do something today you've enjoyed? If not, go ahead and take some time from your day to do whatever comes to mind. Me, personally, I enjoy listening to music while im writing or baking. That always helps me make my day just a little sweeter :)

Attachments

• 20230828_154411.jpg
    20230828_154411.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 1
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hello, just a friendly reminder for all. Did you do something today you've enjoyed? If not, go ahead and take some time from your day to do whatever comes to mind. Me, personally, I enjoy listening to music while im writing or baking. That always helps me make my day just a little sweeter :)
I did, I listened to a version of Frosty the snow man which made me happy.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

I had to do something that no one would understand. It's very hard on me.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.