Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Meme R*ddit Cringe

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

im still dumbfounded why reddit hasn't been touched by troll attacks

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Are you really gonna recycle agoraroad threads?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So? You are still recycling that thread
Is a good thread, if you got a problem then make your own. I make plenty of original threads here too if you care to look, even posted an article I've been working on today. All forums recycle threads from elsewhere as some topics are just fun to talk about.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Jesus bro what's with the jihad against the rom hack community haha
You talk like they dont deserved. The romhacking/modding community is full of annoying people that prefer to bark at mods they dont like to actually modding. Besides that this annoying trend that you have to join their annoying discord to grab their mods is annoying as fuck. They do everything wrong!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You talk like they dont deserved. The romhacking/modding community is full of annoying people that prefer to bark at mods they dont like to actually modding. Besides that this annoying trend that you have to join their annoying discord to grab their mods is annoying as fuck. They do everything wrong!
Didn't mean to sound passive aggressive, just curious what the beef primarily was. What modders are cool out there then?

Admiral

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How quaint! I won't exactly write much in this thread, but I wouldn't mind to see it prosper. Few incredibly cancerous subreddits i've found would be r/196 (a shithole full of zoomers that act like /pol/, but in reverse, only that they can't even make up new or good buzzwords), r/gamingcirclejerk where they get triggered by smallest of things and scream "CORPORATE BOOTLICKERR!!", but then procceed to lick corporate boots the nanosecod they crack down on modders or do anything that upsets those DAMN RACIST MYSOGYNISTIC NAZI GAMERS!

1705001198352.png 1705002002942.png 1705002029688.png

im still dumbfounded why reddit hasn't been touched by troll attacks

Firstly, redditards and specifically the janitors on their websites and subreddits are generally extremely neurotic. power-hungry no-life trash, possibly more terminally online than whoever is on the other side of the virtual wall. They will not hesitate to permaban someone even as a result of a minor disagreement.
Reddit in general has become a massive matryoshka-like echo-chamber as a result of this. They are very aware that an account could be made in just a couple of seconds, and that they do not employ IP-bans of any kind, and the karma, despite seeming like a decent method of trusting a user can easily be farmed just by repeating same jokes and statements in comment sections, or making some low-effort memes.

Secondly: It is a complete and utter waste of time: there is almost no reward from doing it. Typical redditors generally won't have mental breakdowns and/or funny chimpouts in comment sections, they will just act like Reddit, snarky, infinitely self-righteous, forever trapped in their ultrasanitized prison and ultimately, their beliefs will only be reinforced.

The best course of action for this shithole is to quite literally, treat it like a zoo. Observe, and study from afar, only come in contact when you find something incredibly interesting.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.