Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant Out out brief candle Life’s but a walking shadow

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Stars, hide your fires;
Let not light see my black and deep desires.
The eye wink at the hand, yet let that be
Which the eye fears, when it is done, to see.

I walked this earth for nearly twenty four' score years, and all I've ever endured was suffering and hardship, spoiled rotten by the materialism of a land I know nothing about! Oh, how the devil laughs at the plight of man, for he has known the law better then we and entices man that should he lose his soul shall have infinite power forever here on earth and yet the cries and tears of those returned to dust and sand are forever shut up from the world they once knew!

Cry havoc! As I wonder this world From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Oh Lord! Oh Christ do you weep as you see me in strife? Do you see the hell created by the sons of man, yes! I admit my sins and meanish tricks, my hatred for you and my fellow man, bounds me to a prick!

Or Lord, damn me not.
Let me sleep,
rather than rot.
Free me from the flesh
that was foreign to me at birth!
Let me return to your arms and
never return to this hell!​

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.