Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Forum Update Node Wallpaper Suggestions

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hey, looking for help and ideas for the node wallpaper backgrounds. I'll upload what I have so far and just want to see ideas for what else that could be added or changed for the updated ones. I should add the main board categories have a more y2k, futuristic aesthetic while the secondary hobby boards have a more pixel art aesthetic to them, and I'd like to follow that theme. Anyways, here is what I have so far.

7.jpg

Announcements & Updates
8.jpg

Rules, Info & Lore

2.jpg

EDM PLAZA
5.jpg

Paranormal Mall
16.jpg

Tune Town
10.jpg

General Discussion (Might change it as not fan of the coloration)
11.jpg

Gaming & Tech
12.jpg

TV Shows & Cinema
13.jpg

Anime & Manga

---

That's it so far, any ideas you guys have would be appreciated; post them here and I'll see what I can do. Please post ones that would contrast well off white text with a black border btw, I had people complain about the old wallpapers as some thought they didn't and the text was hard to read.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

looks ballin as shit been looking forward for new backgrounds

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Damn, I forgot to update this. Basically the node wallpapers are coming back, I shouldn't have deleted the previous ones but I thought the xenfocus style we are using supported gif images natively and the original jpgs which were still in the file were conflicting with the old jpgs, so that's a mistake on my part. However, one of the Xenfocus devs is working on a solution so maybe there will be a positive outcome.
71aa035017b69b15908a11eae2062aad.png

For the meantime I might try and get some temporary jpg node wallpapers up, takes so time to update annoyingly on Xenforo but it's the best solution at the moment until I get some response back on gif support which I feel would look great once properly executed.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Xenforo staff got fed up of me asking for them to do it so I figured it out myself and yeah manually got the node wallpapers working. Check them out and tell me what you think of the new ones.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.