Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Religion Mud Flood VS Biblical Flood: The Rapture and Millennial Reign of Christ Already Happened

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Recently I started to wonder about what the world was like pre biblical flood. No pun intended, I was flooded by nonsense about the mud flood and Tartaria. What I immediately found funny about the mud flood is the fact they never mention the biblical flood. Just another psyop to distract from the Bible and Jesus Christ, any excuse to ignore God as atheists and pagans cling to their sin. What many fail to realize is, dirt + water = mud. You don’t get a mud flood without a crap load of water. In this post I’ll outline my theory, supported by science, history, and scripture. Also, don’t forget about the missing 1,000 years in history that was covered up by the Vatican changing the calendar cycle as it becomes important later on.

[Prove me wrong...]

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.