Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Paranormal 27 club and the devil

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The 27 club , for those who don't know ,its a club about musicians who died at 27. Many of them were extremely talented in their work and some say demonic influence is what caused them to die.
Robert Johnson -
was a mediocre musician before making his supposed deal , died from drinking poisonous whiskey most likely
Brian Jones -
guitarist for the rolling stones died by drowning in a pool and overdosing
Jimi Hendrix -
He is known as one of the best guitarist known to man , He overdosed on sleeping pills and choked on his own vomit.
Janis Joplin -
one of the most successful female rockstars of all time , died by heroin overdose in a strange way
Jim Morrison -
died of heart attack caused by a heroin overdose, his girlfriend would die later on aswell
Kurt Cobain -
Lead guitarist and singer of Nirvana he killed himself with a Remington model 11 may or may not have demonic intervention as his mother tells him to not "join that stupid club"
The 27 club is pretty interesting of a concept and how it all connects , I do think some are demonic intervention and some just coincidence shits pretty scary.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The 27 club , for those who don't know ,its a club about musicians who died at 27. Many of them were extremely talented in their work and some say demonic influence is what caused them to die.
Robert Johnson -
was a mediocre musician before making his supposed deal , died from drinking poisonous whiskey most likely
Brian Jones -
Jimi Hendrix -
He is known as one of the best guitarist known to man , He overdosed on sleeping pills and choked on his own vomit.
Janis Joplin -
one of the most successful female rockstars of all time , died by heroin overdose in a strange way
Jim Morrison -
died of heart attack caused by a heroin overdose, his girlfriend would die later on aswell
Kurt Cobain -
Lead guitarist and singer of Nirvana he killed himself with a Remington model 11 may or may not have demonic intervention as his mother tells him to not "join that stupid club"
The 27 club is pretty interesting of a concept and how it all connects , I do think some are demonic intervention and some just coincidence shits pretty scary.
If that be so man, Jesus H Christ if that be so as you mentioned, quality post by the way.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Robert Johnson -
Brian Jones -
Jimi Hendrix -
Janis Joplin -
Jim Morrison -
Kurt Cobain -
Weird how music and occultism go hand in hand so much, maybe the Islamists are onto something when calling it Satantic... Jokes aside, demons do seem to really enjoy the company of musicians and it makes you question about what kinda music you're consuming and should you be really be consuming it as it's not unheard of for sigils and the like to be slipped into music in an attempt to influence the listener, like I wrote that Memphis Rap Sigils article two years back now and it still stands as this demonic influence over music is not unheard of, and is more prevalent than people think imo. I genuinely only listen to barberbeats stuff these days honestly or stuff with good vibes to it as most music just ain't right.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Weird how music and occultism go hand in hand so much, maybe the Islamists are onto something when calling it Satantic...
They didn't said it's satanic, they said that music and (real life imitation) art are creating life which is something we should not do (playing God basically)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They didn't said it's satanic, they said that music and (real life imitation) art are creating life which is something we should not do (playing God basically)
Lmao, imagine getting sent to the deepest depths of Hell because you wanted to play the trumpet instead of humming.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Weird how music and occultism go hand in hand so much, maybe the Islamists are onto something when calling it Satantic... Jokes aside, demons do seem to really enjoy the company of musicians and it makes you question about what kinda music you're consuming and should you be really be consuming it as it's not unheard of for sigils and the like to be slipped into music in an attempt to influence the listener, like I wrote that Memphis Rap Sigils article two years back now and it still stands as this demonic influence over music is not unheard of, and is more prevalent than people think imo. I genuinely only listen to barberbeats stuff these days honestly or stuff with good vibes to it as most music just ain't right.
Music as a concept is extremely strange as it has no real evolutionary other than to maybe find a mate , but then again I don't really see the significance of enjoying patterns of frequencies. I think the concept of music could be used to prove intelligent design to a degree. I think it absolutely can influence emotions based on whats being played , and I suppose that could be used to disprove the intelligent design theory. Music as it is now is most likely a bastardization of what we originally evolved it for , which is to find a mate and induce adrenaline and strong emotions. I think music culture is a vestigial remnant of what the harnessed use of sound is for .Music culture is something ive pretty much always despised but recently ive basically forced myself into various music circles to prevent inkwelldom. Instead of inciting your war band for hunting a woolly mammoth, music today is instead used for expressing how much you hate your parents.

as for the spiritual portion for this argument I think that music absolutely can be caused by demonic intervention. Music is the most spiritual form of media , as to me it has little reason to exist . It seems to be a medium without purpose and the fact that so many individuals use it for satanic reasons is enough cause if your superstitious. Im not too absorbed into christian or really any religious ideology in general so I wouldn't be too much of an influencer in your decision.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This weird Christian lady from the accounting department at my work who likes to subtly insult people to their faces said a shorter, bitchier version of this to me about listening to Joy Division. Its all just art, the only spiritual power art has is the power people give it.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Murders? care to elaborate?
Hendrix was killed as a mob hit. His manager owed money to some dudes

Cobain was obviously killed by Courtney love, possibly with Dave grohls assistance

Robert Johnson is in an unmarked grave iirc, but I'm pretty sure the story goes he was poisoned or otherwise killed for rubbing another man's rhubarb

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hendrix was killed as a mob hit. His manager owed money to some dudes

Cobain was obviously killed by Courtney love, possibly with Dave grohls assistance

Robert Johnson is in an unmarked grave iirc, but I'm pretty sure the story goes he was poisoned or otherwise killed for rubbing another man's rhubarb
Ahh i see thanks

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Kurt Cobain -
I didn't know Courtney Love was a demon, thats pretty cool

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Two actors died at 27 recently, starting to kinda believe this ngl

>mysterious coincidences of actors dying at the age of 27
>happens so frequently that it has become a mainstream "conspiracy"
>more actors die yet again at the age of 27

dont know much about this "conspiracy" but it sure does seem odd that a lot of musicians, artists, actors, etc, people who interact with hollywood in some form of manner end up dying at the very specific age of 27

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>mysterious coincidences of actors dying at the age of 27
>happens so frequently that it has become a mainstream "conspiracy"
>more actors die yet again at the age of 27

dont know much about this "conspiracy" but it sure does seem odd that a lot of musicians, artists, actors, etc, people who interact with hollywood in some form of manner end up dying at the very specific age of 27
I mean considering the very blatant and open Satanic activity that goes on in Hollywood it would not surprise if some of these actors made a deal with some kind of entity to get where they are now, like some of these actors are so bland how else could they get in? Not everyone has big Sweeney knockers to help get them through the front door.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I mean considering the very blatant and open Satanic activity that goes on in Hollywood it would not surprise if some of these actors made a deal with some kind of entity to get where they are now, like some of these actors are so bland how else could they get in? Not everyone has big Sweeney knockers to help get them through the front door.
oh a lot of these people make deals with the Devil to get allowed in and to have their careers prosper. look at today's modern day rappers for example.

there is also the name of that one "rapper" who made old town road or something, idk forgot the name of the song who is the most obvious showcase of a nutjob who sold his soul to the devils at pedowood. he even fully went all in with the tranny, nwo, satanism shtick that commiefornia is going all in for right now.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.