Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Meme Mariana Bay High School

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I needed a thread idea as the forum has been fairly inactive last three days so here is one, what if the Mariana Bay was a shitty anime highschool slice of life? Here's what I

Mariana Boarding School for Delinquents is a high school created by @Dwayne to contain some of the most autistic individuals on the net. Initially opposed to the idea as he wanted to use his money for cool stuff like investing into poorly kept flats to charge at a extortionate price for single mothers or investing into African mines so he can fill them with child slave labour for maxinum profit, Dwayne only agreed to this plan when he was given an eye-watering sum by almost all world governments because they knew only he could keep them under control. The school was built in an undisclosed area and all students were chloroformed by agents beforehand so they could be shipped and properly contained there. From there their life became the school became their lifes and when they aren't "studying" they are fighting each other to see who is the biggest badass on the schoolyard.

So who are these despicable students of the Mariana Boarding School? Well since the school is new they are all first years and each student is very unique from another and brings their specialty to the table.

King Kunt (@Khastle )
288920.jpg
A strange and formless entity that should be watched at all times as he is incredibly autistic. He wears all sorts of weird disguises on his head and at this school instead of a castle he wears an odd paperbag for reasons unknown and no one really cares anyways. He is a highly respected member of the first years and dons the title of King in his name despite having no power over anyone. He can beat most members of the class in fights and takes directive when need be but lacks foresight which leads to shit flying back in his face down the line. Likes alcohol and runs the school's underground tobacco black market.

Nekofag (@Tedposter)
tumblr_40b1f8ed1116eac4bdd905bb4020e252_773872b7_500.jpg
An intimidating looking individual who wears cat ears yet claims not to be a furry. He is upfront, honest, and can come off as mean to his friends but he only cares and wants what is best for people. Because his classmates think he is a furry he usually gets laughed at which usually causes fights to break out and because he is one of the strongest fighters in the class he is hard to contain when he starts swinging. All other schools he was kicked for using not so nice words towards minority groups and because he can't get kicked out of Mariana he is in paradise as long as he watches his mouth around Dwayne. Nekofag also enjoys trading card games and giving blowies behind the bins for $5.

Schizo Prophet (@nagolbud)
istockphoto-182759191-612x612.jpg
Leader of the first years, Schizo Prophet is a force to reckoned with and rules over the first years albeit very poorly as most the time he is too drunk and high to do anything and rambles on about Jesuits instead. When he is somewhat sober however everyone listens to him and his wise words despite how questionable they may be and through his guidance he puts the first years in line and does Dwayne's job for him who is usually neglectful. Usually leads the first years in fights with rival schools and his respected for his ability to fend against others in punchups outside the school gates, one time taking on 30 members of a rival school by himself and winning. Schizo Prophet in his spare time likes trolling online and boy pussy.

Transformer (@user not named)
desktop-wallpaper-so-cute-astolfo-astolfo-phone-thumbnail.jpg

Women don't typically get sent to the Mariana Boarding School and when they do it's not what one would typically expect, which best describes Transformer. The only transwoman on site, they initially got bullied and pushed around but given time they eventually got into the good books of their classmates and they have become quickly a respected member in the class despite the fact they are usually used as a bait or a battering ram when the occassion calls for it. Lives off a diet of HRT and Monster, also likes anime obviously. (Edited as first draft was shit)

Will write more later if people find this funny, it's late here and I gotta sleep.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I feel like this is mostly projection by @Khastle and he's trying to get us all twisted up in his perverted sexual imagination.

giphy.gif

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So ummmm, what do you mean by:

I know of no such thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah what is that all about 🤔
Why I am a nekofag when @NekoRightsActivist is in here?
PFC got kidnapped by a rival school so until we know he has escaped and starts posting again you're getting that title. You're free to correct your entry if you wanna though can't guarantee it becoming official lore until PFC returns ;)
I feel like this is mostly projection by @Khastle and he's trying to get us all twisted up in his perverted sexual imagination.

giphy.gif
Fuck he is onto me.

Last edited:

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I would be the fan service character with the big tits but without the big tits and i would be male

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Characters Part 2

Continuing my "fanfiction" as this thread actually got attention and it's funny to write. This time the jannies:
Marianan Bastard (@ThirdyAughtSix)
4xANNJZlKL2mFaM3ceJGQ2d7egFjkuYdHb-fGZsbfRgE-Jj196CuXjj8JDR9gfGZ.jpg

One of the Marianan bays jannies hailing from Mexico, he hates his job and supervising the dumb kids at the school. He is disgusting to look at and does the bare mininium for his low paying job. You'd think he'd hate his life but that seems to not be the case, every week or so people claim to see him in town with hot new milfs and seems to be living it up, and no one has any idea how he does it. Other things to note about him, he likes survilance cameras for some reason and is really good at tying stuff up, probably from all the bin bags he deals with.

The Blur (@sandr_ )
265814731_311463420985494_2272583830999876452_n.jpg
Holds power in the Mariana Boarding school yet no one is sure if he even exists. People claim to see him from time to time but he quickly disappears without a trace. No one is sure how he got his power or if he uses it but it is stated he does smell of monkey shit for bizzare reason, maybe he works elsewhere? Further investigations are needed.

Das Ladyboy (@16 tons)
nwBtxcAi_400x400.jpg

A janny who comes from a strange land where the women have dongs and they speak a strange langauge which can be replicated if grab your kitchenware and throw it on the floor. They like drawing and weapons, and reguarly get thrashed by @ThirdyAughtSix on Dawn of War.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"My ancestor raped your ancestor you know" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::swag::seethe::dwayne::dwayne::dwayne::dwayne::dwayne::dwayne:

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.