Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Would you contact Duke Zepar if you knew he could get you any girl you want?

• Total voters

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

I'm not a Christian and I had nothing to do with the catholic pagan crusades. Nice ad hominem.

Everything you list as "christian" is in fact PAGAN. Nice try, but this is delusional word salad bullshit. Secular statists / satanic pagans / have killed more babies than any religion has killed in war. You faggots are up to like 60 million abortions in the USA alone. Just stfu with your retard shit and go kill some more children for moloch and ba'al.

The_Devil_Moloch.jpg

^ literally your gay ass little symbols posted in OP.
View attachment 4065
child-sacrifice.jpg

1*vNtS3FNwqEcxFPDcQxSy8A.png
I don't believe in any of ur fucking gods nor do I care about any of ur gods they can all go fuck themselves also I'm talking about christians from the US of A believe what you want I'm not wasting my time with religion bullshittery again also who said that I'm for abortions? You don't even know what I believe in you just assume that I'm a satanist because I'm defending him lol

Last edited:

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I don't believe in any of ur fucking gods nor do I care about any of ur gods they can all go fuck themselves also I'm talking about christians from the US of A believe what you want I'm not wasting my time with religion bullshittery again also who said that I'm for abortions? You don't even know what I believe in you just assume that I'm a satanist because I'm defending him lol

Science is a religion, "spirituality" is a religion, apathy is a religion, government / statism is a religion.

You probably believe in the government, evolution, space, ect. Probably have a legal fiction birth certificate, social security card, and a drivers license..

Everyone has a religion, regardless of how edgy they are.

The only book that claims faith alone is the Bible. Christians, especially American "Christians" are works based retards or fake as fuck. America itself was founded as a pagan country under Freemasons and the Vatican.

df8924_6bf6dd1beefe94a9aa6c0683d6cfbbbf.jpg

Hence "do anything you want with your freedom and you're allowed to partake in any religion" - this is not a Biblical foundation for a tribe or group of people. Legal fictions, countries, taxes, borders, are all statism religion.

religion-of-statism.jpg

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Science is a religion, "spirituality" is a religion, apathy is a religion, government / statism is a religion.

You probably believe in the government, evolution, space, ect. Probably have a legal fiction birth certificate, social security card, and a drivers license..

Everyone has a religion, regardless of how edgy they are.

The only book that claims faith alone is the Bible. Christians, especially American "Christians" are works based retards or fake as fuck. America itself was founded as a pagan country under Freemasons and the Vatican.

df8924_6bf6dd1beefe94a9aa6c0683d6cfbbbf.jpg

Hence "do anything you want with your freedom and you're allowed to partake in any religion" - this is not a Biblical foundation for a tribe or group of people. Legal fictions, countries, taxes, borders, are all statism religion.

religion-of-statism.jpg

I would actually go back in time if possible in the middle ages (I hate modern humans and I like swords and there are a lot more reasons why I like that period) if I had the option or just go in the middle of nowhere but I don’t have the proper survival skills to live alone(I’m willing to learn if I have the chance ofc but I don’t as of right now) and hunt proper animals I also do not want to be living off fish and foraging for the rest of my life so yeah but yes I do have the needed legal documents and as of right now since I can’t achieve any of my wishes that I have listed above I just deal with it and hope

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Can this be taken to DMs? The thread is being derailed a bit and I think both sides understand each other's positions now.
Just ban christcucks of this thread

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You're free to continue on this thread as you wish @β›§π•Ώπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘β›§. We may not see eye to eye and I may find your practices questionable but I don't want to put you off posting what you wish on here as it don't even break the rules, all I ask is to not make new threads on stuff if it ain't an original topic that isn't already being discussed elsewhere, just kinda clogs up the activity feed you feel me? I currently only allow five threads to be featured on the front page and I want everyone's threads to get a spotlight if possible.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I would actually go back in time if possible in the middle ages (I hate modern humans and I like swords and there are a lot more reasons why I like that period) if I had the option or just go in the middle of nowhere but I don’t have the proper survival skills to live alone(I’m willing to learn if I have the chance ofc but I don’t as of right now) and hunt proper animals I also do not want to be living off fish and foraging for the rest of my life so yeah but yes I do have the needed legal documents and as of right now since I can’t achieve any of my wishes that I have listed above I just deal with it and hope

Sounds like you need some time with uncle Nagolbud down in the jungles of Mexico..
[Calderitas Beach]

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.