Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Would you contact Duke Zepar if you knew he could get you any girl you want?

• Total voters

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Screenshot_20240103-025548~2(1).jpg
Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar

Chant his enn 108 times a day to contact him.

Duke Zepar (Day Demon)

Dates:
August 23rd – September 1st (Connolly)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: August 24th – September 3rd (Tikaboo), June 6th – June 10th (Runyon)
Direction: West
Tarot: 8 of Pentacles
Planet: Venus
Metal: Copper
Element: Earth (Under Amaymon)
Color: Green
Plant: Mandrake
Incense: Sandalwood
Zodiac: Virgo

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/goetia/comments/wc9ukg/what_offering_does_duke_zepar_like/

forum.becomealivinggod.com

Zepar: Crimson Knight of the Broken Road (16th Goetic Spirit)

This is originally from my article that I wrote on my own personal website (Not affiliated at all with BALG). Zepar: Crimson Knight of the Broken Road – Dark Deliberations “(16.) Zepar. – The Sixteenth Spirit is Zepar. He is a Great Duke, and appeareth in Red Apparel and Armour, like a...
demonsanddemonolatry.com

Zepar – Demon Duke of the Day

Demon of the Day - Duke Zepar (Day Demon) Dates: August 23rd - September 1st (Connolly)(Day Time) Alternate Dates: August 24th
demonsanddemonolatry.com

The Knight of passion

Greetings folks, Here I’ll discuss about a recent of evocation that I performed of Duke Zepar as well as what I did prior to the evocation to immerse myself (Subjective Synthesis) into the essence of Zepar and the final Outcome. Subjective Synthesis I did some initial academic research on...

Zepar never fails!

He set up yet another opportunity to get me a great relationship. I charged a necklace with the essence of love and I called zepar to bring me a girl by Friday. And I hhaveonly talked to this girl maybe twice and not more then small talk. And she wore a dress today and I just felt like I needed...

The Lesser Key of Solomon - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

List of demons in the Ars Goetia - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3532
Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar

Chant his enn 108 times a day to contact him.

Duke Zepar (Day Demon)

Dates:
August 23rd – September 1st (Connolly)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: August 24th – September 3rd (Tikaboo), June 6th – June 10th (Runyon)
Direction: West
Tarot: 8 of Pentacles
Planet: Venus
Metal: Copper
Element: Earth (Under Amaymon)
Color: Green
Plant: Mandrake
Incense: Sandalwood
Zodiac: Virgo

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/goetia/comments/wc9ukg/what_offering_does_duke_zepar_like/

Zepar: Crimson Knight of the Broken Road (16th Goetic Spirit)

This is originally from my article that I wrote on my own personal website (Not affiliated at all with BALG). Zepar: Crimson Knight of the Broken Road – Dark Deliberations “(16.) Zepar. – The Sixteenth Spirit is Zepar. He is a Great Duke, and appeareth in Red Apparel and Armour, like a...
demonsanddemonolatry.com

Zepar – Demon Duke of the Day

Demon of the Day - Duke Zepar (Day Demon) Dates: August 23rd - September 1st (Connolly)(Day Time) Alternate Dates: August 24th
demonsanddemonolatry.com

The Knight of passion

Greetings folks, Here I’ll discuss about a recent of evocation that I performed of Duke Zepar as well as what I did prior to the evocation to immerse myself (Subjective Synthesis) into the essence of Zepar and the final Outcome. Subjective Synthesis I did some initial academic research on...

Zepar never fails!

He set up yet another opportunity to get me a great relationship. I charged a necklace with the essence of love and I called zepar to bring me a girl by Friday. And I hhaveonly talked to this girl maybe twice and not more then small talk. And she wore a dress today and I just felt like I needed...

The Lesser Key of Solomon - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

List of demons in the Ars Goetia - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
No demonic sigils for your face BROOTAL

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Screenshot_20240106-172501~3.png

"Do not bother with forming a circle. Simply use an altar bearing the sigils/pictures and accessories specific to the demon which you are summoning After the ritual is complete, do not utter any words or perform any actions which supposedly will "close" the ritual-simply leave the area, with no banishment whatsoever. Another method would be to simply draw the triangle and to stand inside of the triangle, hermetically sealing yourself in the same small area in which the demon will be manifesting. Such purposeful subversions of ritual will quickly lead to demonic possession and dispersal of evil, chaotic energies in your geographical area.

Performing such open-ended rituals along with other Sinister practices will begin the process of saturating oneself with Sinister energies from beyond (a virtual "crash course' in abysmal shadowside) and also saturating the area in which you live with similar energies. Your goal here is to be the catalyst for sort of an 'All Hell Breaks Loose! type of scenario in your respective location. This grooming of an area will again be a building block for more elaborate activities which can be taken on later during the Path which include forming a proper 'nexion' which will become a doorway for Abysmal, Sinister forces to enter into the casual."

-Liber 333

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

200623-nazi-occult-mc-1332.jpg

Items:

Black cloth

String

Dirt from a roadside automobile death shrine

Broken auto glass from a roadside car accident

Dirt from a cemetery

Rust

On a Tuesday during the hour of mercury, place the ingredients in the black cloth and make a little bag with the string. Crawl under the car and tie the bag under it.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You be alright if I put all these rituals into their own thread? Gonna do it anyways lol as yeah these do not warrant their own threads individually and it's coming off as spammy.

EDIT: This is much better now.

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You be alright if I put all these rituals into their own thread? Gonna do it anyways lol as yeah these do not warrant their own threads individually and it's coming off as spammy.

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

And that curse thread has nothing to do with Duke Zepar.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

I don't see why you need several threads though to discuss several individual curses, it won't generate enough discussion and just looks spammy. I'll look into getting that Duke one separated as fair enough on the above but the others don't really warrant a thread imo
@ThirdyAughtSix @Big Boogaloo Coal @Daryl Can you deal with this? I have a maths test tomorrow and really gotta sleep.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I don't see why you need several threads though to discuss several individual curses, it won't generate enough discussion and just looks spammy. I'll look into getting that Duke one separated as fair enough on the above but the others don't really warrant a thread imo
@ThirdyAughtSix @Big Boogaloo Coal @Daryl Can you deal with this? I have a maths test tomorrow and really gotta sleep.
yeah OP just try making a megathread if anything to post about the shit we can pin it on the paranormal board if you want , but try not to flood the board with too much threads as that can take the spotlight away from other ones

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Decided I'm keeping everything as is and do not feel the above posts warranted their own individual threads. This is only being done to avoid your posts coming off as spammy and to allow others posts to be noticed and read, please post any rituals, curses, or magick in here from now on and only make a thread when it's something unique enough to make a completely separate topic on, thank you.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.