Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant I finally understand the breakfast question

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think some people are genuinely fucking retarded I didn't realize that until i interacted with someone having a conditional like question.

"yeah what if the devs do x!"

"what they already have Y , why would they do X?"

"because x would be cool to do"

"but they already have Y"
I thought the breakfast question was just a meme at first but I kinda realize how retarded this thought process is when i had to deal with people who talk like this. I notice it among lefty individuals so not really a surprise there
1711111456768.png

jotnarr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

but what if you did actually understand the breakfast question?

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I would have felt satisfied that I managed to stick to my fasting routine instead of falling back onto my custom version of SS + GOMAD (which is the same as normal SS + GOMAD but with no weightlifting involved)

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For real though I don't think I've ever met anybody incapable of answering conditional questions like that. If you can't answer "how would you have felt if X thing hadn't happened" then you're like majorly retarded, which is not the majority of the population.
The majority of the pop is made up of midwits, whomst'dve'd can answer that question easily but ironically have worse takes on anything than the actual retards.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For real though I don't think I've ever met anybody incapable of answering conditional questions like that. If you can't answer "how would you have felt if X thing hadn't happened" then you're like majorly retarded, which is not the majority of the population.
The majority of the pop is made up of midwits, whomst'dve'd can answer that question easily but ironically have worse takes on anything than the actual retards.
the whole "did you have breakfast" thing is a meme until you meet someone who genuinely is that dumb then you realize it's just a satirical joke

you THINK and HOPE there isn't someone that stupid out there, that moronic, that BRAINDEAD where they are mentally unable to answer basic questions... until you meet someone like that.

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

the whole "did you have breakfast" thing is a meme until you meet someone who genuinely is that dumb then you realize it's just a satirical joke

you THINK and HOPE there isn't someone that stupid out there, that moronic, that BRAINDEAD where they are mentally unable to answer basic questions... until you meet someone like that.
Sure but the thing is, if you do meet somebody that retarded, you don't need this test to be able to tell :mooman:

Void

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think some people are genuinely fucking retarded I didn't realize that until i interacted with someone having a conditional like question.

"yeah what if the devs do x!"

"what they already have Y , why would they do X?"

"because x would be cool to do"

"but they already have Y"
I thought the breakfast question was just a meme at first but I kinda realize how retarded this thought process is when i had to deal with people who talk like this. I notice it among lefty individuals so not really a surprise there
View attachment 4983
Gonna be real with you bossman. If you didn't get it right away then you're doing marginally better than lefties or whatever.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.