Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual How I transcended humanity for a mere $400 (not clickbait)

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

I will not believe for even a picosecond that the true reason to get this isn't to go "heh...........................I have it in my wrist.........pretty cool huh? Want to go out with me?"
So now the question is: is it working, OP?
yes, it is. Unfortunately with limited amount of payment terminals tho. It's all about the range, and 2nd gen implant (what I got in rn) has severly reduced range to improve reliability. Here's a gen1 v gen 2 pic
Warning for grahpic content (blood, bandages)

gen 1 had better range, it was pretty much like a payment card in your hand. It's way bigger, some people couldn't fit it under their skin. Also due to size instalation procedure was way more tricky. Once under your skin it was way easier to damage it and make it unusable. There are some reports of gen2 also breaking, but so far nothing happened to my unit.
After 9 months of use I'm yet to be asked about it. Nobody gives a dam and I hope it stays this way. I rarely go out, so I didn't have a chance to flex with it

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.