Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

My favorite youtuber is easily BigBTheFluffyRedneck, hes an autistic fat 30 year old man who plays tf2 and is obsessed with freedom of speech and the old internet.
Second of my favorite is DBDR , hes an incel ginger living in new york who has a fucking shit life. Hes constantly talking about it and is the realest blackpill youtuber hands down.

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Used to not like count dankula that much until he starting doing the documentaries style videos.

I yearn for the old anime analysis videos, too bad youtube literally made it impossible for that kind of content to grow nowadays. Anyways I always liked Digibro the most, not because of his opinion, he has some pretty retarded ones, but because of how he manages to communicate his thoughts so clearly on his writing. He transitioned into a woman, don't know the forum stand on trans but most of his worthwhile content was made when he was a man.

My favorite content creator is this communist mexican who goes really deep into some weird aspect of otaku culture, sadly his content is made in spanish so I doubt many people here will be able to see his content.

Lastly even though I'm not that much into videogames, this guy is really good at telling a story and making you care about what he's talking about. Prime content to fall asleep to.

Used to be a lot more into youtube than now, but I guess it's because of how the platform has changed.

Digibro was always the biggest faggot, even before he became a broad. That retard used to make videos about how it was OK to fuck the underage MLP ponies and then became a lolicon advocate on The Dick Show. Stopped following his bullshit after his girlfriend left him to get impregnated by the Rage Pig.

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gears and Gasoline is probably my favorite cartube channel at the moment. Their yearly roadtrip series is top tier, really gets what cars are all about. Their older stuff has a really good ratio of autistic car tinkering and excellent cinematography showing them working and what what they built. There was also the occasional video of just watching cars being washed, peak comfy.

Wendigoon is by far the best conspiracy commentator on the site. His unscripted ramblings on all things spooky and his ability to put massively complex things into a digestible format is unmatched for dummies like me who don't want to sit through hours of slow burn "analog horror"

There's a bunch more I like but I'm too lazy rn

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Null

[thecyanidemandate]
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

I have a lot. Currently:
Pyramid Inu and Old Weeb for mecha and anime;
LGR, VWestlife, MetalJesusRocks, Dungeon Chill, Grim Beard, and Radiation Hazard for retro games and/or old computer hardware;
Brass Facts, S2 Underground, and World War Wisdom for guns, radio, and military-adjacent content;
NEOPUNKFM, Omnistar East, The Dungeon Synth Archives for music;
Media Death Cult for books (mainly sci-fi);
Others being The Lore Lodge (paranormal/conspiracy adjacent content), The Proper People (urbex), ESOTERICA (for background noise).

I recommend Pseudiom (for internet esoterics), John Michael Godier (science speculation, mainly space), and Forest Anon (interesting fella).

Last edited:

legendofrazor

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i can think of a few niche youtubers i watch off the top of my head...they don't always post much but i take what i can get.
  • clementj64: nowadays he makes video essays but i used to watch him for his lets plays. those videos are more like the screenshot lps you'd see on something awful, so if thats your thing then go check him out
  • the cellar [taigen moon]: this ones a bit more hit or miss personally. i like his deep dives into vidya related obscurities but some of his stuff is a little too artsy fartsy for me. i recommend watching his miniseries on the history of gamefan magazine, that story is bonkers
  • DeeZeeD.: this guy makes videos on youtubers from the sites early years, among other things. dude doesn't post much but he's chill and not as faggy as other 2000s nostalgia youtubers
  • tasvideoschannel: posts tool assisted speedruns. if you want to see some video game black magic this is the definitely the channel for you

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You all do return your shopping carts, right?

OceanicFruit

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Turns out a favourite YouTuber from my childhood turned out to be a bit of a perv RIP

Also holy shit how you been man, good to see you back here

I just can't quit this place

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.