Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Dozens of documents naming Jeffrey Epstein’s victims and associates to be made public in 2024

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Yeah nothing really has come out yet and if anything does release I reckon it will be a nothingburger and be heavily censored. There was a supposed flight log detailing the island's visitors that leaked awhile back but I'm not going to share it here as I don't know how legitimate it is but if you go on twitter and look about you will find this alleged list floating about.
pretty much this
if person with this info wanted the"justice", then he/she would just drop it. Delays are pretty much attention whorring now

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

pretty much this
if person with this info wanted the"justice", then he/she would just drop it. Delays are pretty much attention whorring now
Uh so some things did come out, some confirming that Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton went to the island and fucked kids, to no one's surprise.
20240104_142055.jpg
20240104_142152.jpg
Also the accuser met Michael Jackson too at one of Epstein's houses though apparently she received no sexual favours and he seems to be clean.
20240104_142227.jpg
(Oprah, who made a whole documentary on Michael Jackson, is on the supposed list tho lol)
The weirdest person I've seen listed and one that was probably the biggest shock was Stephen Hawking however, like check this shit out
20240104_141427.jpg
Here's the full "alleged" list for anyone interested btw. Can't confirm it's 100% real but seems pretty legit from most the sources I've seen:
20240104_142725.jpg
20240104_142736.jpg

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

@Khastle thanks for summary of what I wanted to write lol
as someone pointed out in this thread ealier. Few popular big names will drop to take the blame and that's it. I feel like this is a case with Hawking. Person that's known af and is gone already. Normies are going to meme about him for a week and that's gonna be it from whole case

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@Khastle thanks for summary of what I wanted to write lol
as someone pointed out in this thread ealier. Few popular big names will drop to take the blame and that's it. I feel like this is a case with Hawking. Person that's known af and is gone already. Normies are going to meme about him for a week and that's gonna be it from whole case
Yeah exactly, I think they dropped Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton too as they are obvious, like everyone already knows, and they come from families so powerful that they can get away with it anyways.

Dead people's names being dropped was going to happen as it's easy to throw then under the bus, them being dead and all and not being able to sue, but them choosing Stephen Hawking of all people and exposing his midget fetish ROFL. Not only was the guy fucked over by his illness but his rich and powerful friends after passing too, always found him obnoxious and I'm glad he is getting his comeuppance now as I always knew there was something up with that egotistical twat.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I want to update the OP to contain a running list of Epstein associates. Keep the names and screenshots coming and I'll add them. That huge red lined list with Akon and Lady Gaga might be fake. Not sure. I won't add those names until they are verified in the court documents

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Uh so some things did come out, some confirming that Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton went to the island and fucked kids, to no one's surprise.
View attachment 3554
View attachment 3552
Also the accuser met Michael Jackson too at one of Epstein's houses though apparently she received no sexual favours and he seems to be clean.
View attachment 3555
(Oprah, who made a whole documentary on Michael Jackson, is on the supposed list tho lol)
The weirdest person I've seen listed and one that was probably the biggest shock was Stephen Hawking however, like check this shit out
View attachment 3556
Here's the full "alleged" list for anyone interested btw. Can't confirm it's 100% real but seems pretty legit from most the sources I've seen:
View attachment 3558
View attachment 3557
I have no clue how the Bushes avoided the list but congratulations to the Connecticut boys for staying away from cunny!

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.