Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Dozens of documents naming Jeffrey Epstein’s victims and associates to be made public in 2024

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You and I and everyone else have all these complex political opinions but what are any of us going to do about everything fucked up with our country? Voting is a total farce.
disliking something or being against something doesnt mean you are compelled or desiring to "do anything about it"

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Statism and hegelian dialectic is Jesuit, Catholic Church, fake Christian. The organization than runs USA and Europe and turned human beings into legal fictions that they profit off with the birth certificate, social security, and IMF / international banks. Quite literally has nothing to do with Muslims... but that's what happens when a larping "christian" watches too much Fox News and Twitter AI propaganda. You probably deep throat Israel too... got a nice Israel flag in your Grindr profile.

ZIM ZIM ZALLAHBIM!

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Stop worrying about their gay religion and start focusing on the things you can control. Raise chickens, start a garden, do some new hobbies, paint some pictures, write a poem, learn the guitar, get some milk goats, raise meat quail or rabbits.. plenty of stuff you can do. The less reliant on their system the better your life is, and actions speak louder than words. That's how you change things, and worst case you've got a better life, new hobbies, and potentially some decent side hustles..
Farm poultry not rabbits. Bunnies are friends, not food.

1700934614806744 55829307.png

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Farm poultry not rabbits. Bunnies are friends, not food.

View attachment 3317

The breeders are friends, the rest are food. Rabbit is delicious and super cheap to raise... ya'll be worried about feelings when starving or eating grasshoppers from Bill Gates insect GMO farm.

On my old homestead I had like 300+ rabbits tho, free range.

Last edited:

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The breeders are friends, the rest are food. Rabbit is delicious and super cheap to raise... ya'll be worried about feelings when starving or eating grasshoppers from Bill Gates insect GMO farm.

We the Y2K rednecks on these here web revival forums missy. We eat bison, we eat deer, we eat duck, and we sure as hell eat rabbit yessir *spits chewing tobacco*
All of you are going to hell lol

Bunnies should be kept cage-free, inside and spoiled because they're angels.

Deer is good, bison and duck are kind of gross ngl. Bison has an underlying sweetness that remind me of the smell of hot gargabe.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Deer is good, bison and duck are kind of gross ngl. Bison has an underlying sweetness that remind me of the smell of hot gargabe.
They all taste bloody lovely. I WILL eat them all, make them into delightful stews, and make you watch as I eat each one.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They all taste bloody lovely. I WILL eat them all, make them into delightful stews, and make you watch as I eat each one.
Tbh I did have hare in a salad once before I had my house bunnies. It was pretty good but now its haram.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I can harvest 20 rabbits in like 30 minutes. Harvesting a bison takes like 2 months. Way more work... and expensive to buy one. You can have 500+ rabbits after buying like 5 for 20 bucks... year later, 500+. Easy W. Eat rabbit.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I can harvest 20 rabbits in like 30 minutes. Harvesting a bison takes like 2 months. Way more work... and expensive to buy one. You can have 500+ rabbits after buying like 5 for 20 bucks... year later, 500+. Easy W. Eat rabbit.
That's extremely based brother, I do not get the modern Western distaste towards eating rabbits. Easy to raise, inexpensive to buy, good eating, yet people will ignore this cheap and easy food source because "they are cute" and other excuses. Like come on, it's not like eating monkey, dog, or cat; rabbits have traditionally never been pets or loyal companions to humanity, and always have been eaten in some capacity. Everyone goes on about saving the environment and the concerns with certain livestock being used for meat yet will ignore eating animals like rabbits over the silliest reasons.

Hell, I'd even argue for us to start eating kangaroo and horse too as there are so many in the wild and can be kept relatively free range, and allow for more meat with less of a carbon footprint compared to traditional livestock such as cows and pigs.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Like come on, it's not like eating monkey, dog, or cat;
I would eat any of those before a rabbit.
Screenshot_20231224_085248_Instagram.jpg
Best pet ever.
Hell, I'd even argue for us to start eating kangaroo and horse too as there are so many in the wild and can be kept relatively free range, and allow for more meat with less of a carbon footprint compared to traditional livestock such as cows and pigs.
I'd eat those. Horse meat isn't weird and kangaroo are essentially bipedal Australian deer.

Last edited:

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

this is how i want to live, middle of fucking nowhere being a rabbit farmer

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3322
Best pet ever.

I'd eat those. Horse meat isn't weird and kangaroo are essentially bipedal Australian deer.
Ive been wanting to get a rabbit but i don't think any animals would like the fact that im a guitar player probably not

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3322
Best pet ever.

Breed her and then let her babies breed, then eat those babies. You don't eat your bro breeders my guy. Homesteading 101.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Out of all my articles in 10 years these two still get the most views and get re-linked all over the realm on random forums. Which is kinda funny. I might actually write a book on raising free range rabbits, even my old youtube would get 10-15k views a month on this subject before they deleted me. I love rabbits... and they are perfect for homesteading. Eat them when they over breed, and cuddle your breeders, easy win.

Growing Marijuana With Rabbit Poop

Raising Free Range Rabbits

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.