Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Dozens of documents naming Jeffrey Epstein’s victims and associates to be made public in 2024

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Article / Archive

Who do you think is on the list?

My guess is that they're going to specifically exclude the usual suspects (Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Tom Hanks etc.) but they'll sacrifice a bunch of RINOs and throw in the names of a couple of recently deceased public figures so they can feign transparency. The rest of the names will probably be people we've never heard of.

UPDATE 01/04/2024 - The List:
  • Bill Clinton (D)
  • Doug Band (D) (Clinton Advisor)
  • Prince Andrew
  • Alan Dershowitz (D)
  • Michael Jackson (Dead)
  • Stephen Hawking (Dead)
  • Ron Eppenger (Prosecuted)
  • Al Gore (D)
  • Sophia Biddle (Nobody)
  • Marvin Minksy (Cofounded AI Lab at MIT)
  • ... More to come...
This list is being developed as the documents are released. To add a name, please post screenshots of the name mentioned in the court documents as confirmation of legitimacy.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Article / Archive

Who do you think is on the list?
Uhhhh Tedposter, ThirdyAughtSix, Dwayne, and Fisherman Jim.
My guess is that they're going to specifically exclude the usual suspects (Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Tom Hanks etc.) but they'll sacrifice a bunch of RINOs and throw in the names of a couple of recently deceased public figures so they can feign transparency. The rest of the names will probably be people we've never heard of
But fr tho I totally agree with you in that the top suspects are definitely getting off scot free and that a bunch of nobodys and deceased are getting thrown under the bus as no way they are gonna straight up say Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Bill Gates went, they are too powerful and can ruin people if they even dare say anything. I think they are just doing this so the powerful on the list can save themselves and pray no one enquires on this again.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Prince Andrew
I'm kind of on the fence on whether or not I think he's going to be on the list -- On the one hand, yeah, royalty but he fucked up so badly publicly once the picture of him and that teenager dropped they might just sacrifice him as well. I'm pretty sure the royal family has completely disowned him at this point.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How do we know the list isnt/wasn't edited?
They're only releasing 170 names so we already know they are picking and choosing who to sacrafice. There has to be some level of beleivability so they will have to include a couple household names but any name that isn't well known is suspect.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They're only releasing 170 names so we already know they are picking and choosing who to sacrafice. There has to be some level of beleivability so they will have to include a couple household names but any name that isn't well known is suspect.
but what i mean is....Trump is running, you wanna bet they'll falsify his name on there? Alex Jones' name? maybe even kanye?

what i mean is, one party is obviously controling this release and the release "date" seems politically convenient

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

but what i mean is....Trump is running, you wanna bet they'll falsify his name on there? Alex Jones' name? maybe even kanye?

what i mean is, one party is obviously controling this release and the release "date" seems politically convenient
hmmm... I don't nessecarily beleive there is some sort of shadow government but I do beleive feds learn about things very early on and either chose to let it happen or help make it happen because they are too stupid to plan out a false flag event or whatever on their own... But are they stupid enough to add Trump to the list to sabatouge a potentially unfavorable election?

He already has epstein ties being a business man in New York -- Trump going to the Island is not outside of the realm of beleivability BUT this move would be so blatantly fucking obvious. I think they might actually be stupid enough to do it. Kanye and Alex though? Alex Jones no, Kanye... Maybe but I'm thinking also no because epstein seemed covertly racist, like most rich leftists.

And what are people going to do if they do add Trump to the list? What are they going to do if their government sabatouges their elections, traffics children and uses big pharma mixed with the public education system to castrate and sterilize children, taxes them into poverty, demoralizes them through the media and makes them an enemy in their own country as the government imports millions of foreigners into the country to vote them back into power election cycle after election cycle to keep the welfare coming?

Absolutely nothing.

1701392702603484 1654147560424.jpg

Last edited:

TuxedoMask

fashion mogs you
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

hmmm... I don't nessecarily beleive there is some sort of shadow government but I do beleive feds learn about things very early on and either chose to let it happen or help make it happen because they are too stupid to plan out a false flag event or whatever on their own... But are they stupid enough to add Trump to the list to sabatouge a potentially unfavorable election?

He already has epstein ties being a business man in New York -- Trump going to the Island is not outside of the realm of beleivability BUT this move would be so blatantly fucking obvious. I think they might actually be stupid enough to do it. Kanye and Alex though? Alex Jones no, Kanye... Maybe but I'm thinking also no because epstein seemed covertly racist, like most rich leftists.

And what are people going to do if they do add Trump to the list? What are they going to do if their government sabatouges their elections, traffics children and uses big pharma mixed with the public education system to castrate and sterilize children, taxes them into poverty, demoralizes them through the media and makes them an enemy in their own country as the government imports millions of foreigners into the country to vote them back into power election cycle after election cycle to keep the welfare coming?

Absolutely nothing.

View attachment 3301
Holy kino. WLP was too good for this world.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm kind of on the fence on whether or not I think he's going to be on the list -- On the one hand, yeah, royalty but he fucked up so badly publicly once the picture of him and that teenager dropped they might just sacrifice him as well. I'm pretty sure the royal family has completely disowned him at this point.
I thinknyou guys are naive...nobody in the power structure, no one calling the shots is gonna be on the list. It's going to be all "right wing" people. 2024 is election year

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

hmmm... I don't nessecarily beleive there is some sort of shadow government
Do you live under a rock completely unplugged from any kind of media?

I'm not saying Alex Jones or Kanye went there. I'm saying they will lie and say so to maintain control. Like how they say Trump was a Russian and Ukrainian spy or a nazi, or lead an insurrection against the capitol

Nothing the leftist believes is true, it's all made up by Hollywood writers, Alex Jones going to epstiens Island will be just another leftist conspiracy along with evolution and 4chan. These people don't live in reality

Last edited:

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Psyop after psyop. Nothing but fake news. Jeffrey Epstein is still alive. These media larps are just to make normies think the globies are "fighting" human trafficking when in fact they sponsor it. Left, right, republican, democrat, they're all in on it.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Do you live under a rock completely unplugged from any kind of media?

I'm not saying Alex Jones or Kanye went there. I'm saying they will lie and say so to maintain control. Like how they say Trump was a Russian and Ukrainian spy or a nazi, or lead an insurrection against the capitol

Nothing the leftist believes is true, it's all made up by Hollywood writers, Alex Jones going to epstiens Island will be just another leftist conspiracy along with evolution and 4chan. These people don't live in reality

Republicans worship a female to male tranny Trump. Literally no difference between the left or right, republican or democrat. Divide and conquer, hegelian dialectic. The left vs right political paradigm is for retards that worship government. It's called statism. If voting mattered, they wouldn't let ya do it.

religion-of-statism.jpg

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Republicans worship a female to male tranny Trump. Literally no difference between the left or right, republican or democrat. Divide and conquer, hegelian dialectic. The left vs right political paradigm is for retards that worship government. It's called statism. If voting mattered, they wouldn't let ya do it.

View attachment 3309
Ew dude, don't post your muslim shit here

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What do you mean, what am I gonna do about it? Should I be? I hadn't considered
You and I and everyone else have all these complex political opinions but what are any of us going to do about everything fucked up with our country? Voting is a total farce.

Last edited:

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3309
This guy fucking gets it

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What do you mean, what am I gonna do about it? Should I be? I hadn't considered
You and I and everyone else have all these complex political opinions but what are any of us going to do about everything fucked up with our country? Voting is a total farce.

Stop worrying about their gay religion and start focusing on the things you can control. Raise chickens, start a garden, do some new hobbies, paint some pictures, write a poem, learn the guitar, get some milk goats, raise meat quail or rabbits.. plenty of stuff you can do. The less reliant on their system the better your life is, and actions speak louder than words. That's how you change things, and worst case you've got a better life, new hobbies, and potentially some decent side hustles..

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ew dude, don't post your muslim shit here

Statism and hegelian dialectic is Jesuit, Catholic Church, fake Christian. The organization than runs USA and Europe and turned human beings into legal fictions that they profit off with the birth certificate, social security, and IMF / international banks. Quite literally has nothing to do with Muslims... but that's what happens when a larping "christian" watches too much Fox News and Twitter AI propaganda. You probably deep throat Israel too... got a nice Israel flag in your Grindr profile.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.