Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Creepy Songs

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Post and discuss music that is creepy/scary/unnerving/etc.​

Whether it's because of how it sounds, what the song is about, the circumstances surrounding it, or some other reason.​

I'll start off with this strange and unsettling song: Crushed Mary by mondaiji-p. (volume warning!)

I would describe it as a sort of ambient experimental track which devolves into loud distortions as it goes on. This is a song that lingers in my mind sometimes after listening to it because of the weird feeling of dread and anxiety it gives me.

It starts out with an eerie ambience with some kind of beat(?) playing at disorientating intervals, which makes me think of some kind of dead or broken mechanism or computer getting stuck over and over. And to accompany this, a haunting soft and innocent sounding voice starts repeatedly asking: "Mari? Where are you? Mari? Please come out," finally saying at the end of the song "What? You were here?" before the already increasing distortion gets even more extreme and the song ends.

But the creepy weirdness of the song isn't where it ends. This song is supposedly based off of a horrific murder of a 4 year old girl named Mari Konno.
While leaving her friend's house, Mari Konno, a 4 year old girl, was abducted by Tsutomu Miyazaki, a man known later as the "Otaku Killer" or the "rat-man" due to his hands being quite deformed and long, or even "Dracula" by investigators because his victims had their blood drained. He drove Mari to a nature reserve and strangled her until her eyes popped out of her head... He then engaged in sexual acts with her corpse, cut off her hands and feet, drinking the blood from them and taking them home, leaving the rest of her corpse to rot in the forest. About a week later, Miyazaki went back and retrieved Mari's partially rotted corpse, fearing that it might be found by the ongoing search for the girl. He then ultimately crushed her chared bones into powder and sent it in a box with the girl's decomposing head and a note to her family reading: "Mari. Cremated. Bones. Investigate. Prove."

otaku killer.png

Last edited:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Something that my m8 keeps sending to me

6.5h long album that represents stages of dementia. How it progresses and how it eats away our "humanity". Never really bothered to listen through all of this. As sole subject of dementia is rather spooky for me

Fisherman Jim

The Man with the Large Rod
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Who else remembers these animee hatsune miku creepy songs from back in the day??? I do!!!!!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This one is more sad than creepy but even more tragic when you know it's based off a real young girl who took her own life on a livestream and how this song was made in her memory

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think I saw her die once on a gif thread
IIRC people even encouraged her to take her life and she wanted to do it to become a legend or something, sad she didn't get the help she needed and this ended up becoming her legacy.

lolcake

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

they used a version of the song in the beginning of GET OUT too

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Creepy video game related stuff was pretty interesting to me when I was younger, but I hadn't heard about that Fearful Harmony thing before. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Here is a movie OST created by Disasterpeace, who also created the OSTs for some other movies and video games which is where I first started following his music from.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.