Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Community Dream Journal

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

deja vu is fucky , i remember i used to have it quite abit when i was younger not so much now. Certain things would trigger it , it could be as simple as a commercial ive never seen or a conversation either way it would be irrelevant. Random scenarios conjured in my head that come true , shits weird.
would you believe me if i told you i had a deja-vu moment when i joined this site and felt like i had already joined a site similar to this before?

Attachments

• 1652844674613.gif
    1652844674613.gif
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

would you believe me if i had a deja-vu moment when i joined this site and felt like i had already joined a site similar to this before?
Uh yeah, you probably did lmao, retro forums aren't an original concept after all :pepeohshit::pepechill:

All forums/boards are spinoffs of other sites ultimately when you think about it.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Uh yeah, you probably did lmao, retro forums aren't an original concept after all :pepeohshit::pepechill:

All forums/boards are spinoffs of other sites ultimately when you think about it.
the last forum i had joined was a naruto forum back when i was a kid and it was nothing like this site but yeah my mind probably just made me remember a memory and said "hey this is just like that time"

that or God himself is sending me a message

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

would you believe me if i told you i had a deja-vu moment when i joined this site and felt like i had already joined a site similar to this before?
I mean I literally did do that in a sense , but the fact you have a memory about this forum is pretty neat

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

the last forum i had joined was a naruto forum back when i was a kid and it was nothing like this site but yeah my mind probably just made me remember a memory and said "hey this is just like that time"

that or God himself is sending me a message
I like to think divine intervention caused you to join this forum , we've got a pretty nice thing going rn and its pretty chill compared to the shit on other forums or imageboards.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

I like to think divine intervention caused you to join this forum , we've got a pretty nice thing going rn and its pretty chill compared to the shit on other forums or imageboards.
>He didn't read the admin GC
(So did I)

bandolerofuzz

El Bandito
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
temeria.neocities.org
LV

Had this insane dream about being in a bus trying to get to work.

It felt like my routine, except the bus starts to pick up some shady path that I've never seen before.
Not only that, but to worsen my paranoia, a bunch of individuals: the majority of which could be describe as a mix of the average characters of Idiocracy + that movie with Johnny Depp where he does a bunch of drugs, all get inside.

Everyone was acting so insane, it was weird and fucked up... the whole thing was nightmarish, It felt like I was in a 2000s Rob Schneider movie. When the bus takes a route, which I can only describe it to be some scenery straight up from the first Jurassic Park, with big rocks, tall grass and everything, nearly everyone in the bus, except the nuns and some other folks, whom now that I think of, really don't fit to be inside that bus, were making hyena sounds.
I get confused up on the pathing of the bus, so I stand up and try to catch a look on where the hell am I going, suddenly a very ugly middle aged woman also stands up waiting to get out and I accidentally grope her, to which she screams, not only to the bus, but to what felt like the entire city.

The entire place had this vivid smell to it, like... watermelons being mixed with menthol cigars and alcohol. Like a tropical rave, but full with retarded people.

I remember how I wake up. At some moment the story about the grope got intense (THE ENTIRE BUS WAS RAMLING ON ABOUT THIS, how much time had went, more than 5min?) some guy who looked like a brazilian beach seller, mocks me and I got in a defense stance to which to my surprise he throws a coconut at me, knocking me out in an instant

then I woke up, sweating and scared. Looked at the clock and it was still really early morning (I think that propranolol is messing with my sleep).

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Had this insane dream about being in a bus trying to get to work.

It felt like my routine, except the bus starts to pick up some shady path that I've never seen before.
Not only that, but to worsen my paranoia, a bunch of individuals: the majority of which could be describe as a mix of the average characters of Idiocracy + that movie with Johnny Depp where he does a bunch of drugs, all get inside.

Everyone was acting so insane, it was weird and fucked up... the whole thing was nightmarish, It felt like I was in a 2000s Rob Schneider movie. When the bus takes a route, which I can only describe it to be some scenery straight up from the first Jurassic Park, with big rocks, tall grass and everything, nearly everyone in the bus, except the nuns and some other folks, whom now that I think of, really don't fit to be inside that bus, were making hyena sounds.
I get confused up on the pathing of the bus, so I stand up and try to catch a look on where the hell am I going, suddenly a very ugly middle aged woman also stands up waiting to get out and I accidentally grope her, to which she screams, not only to the bus, but to what felt like the entire city.

The entire place had this vivid smell to it, like... watermelons being mixed with menthol cigars and alcohol. Like a tropical rave, but full with retarded people.

I remember how I wake up. At some moment the story about the grope got intense (THE ENTIRE BUS WAS RAMLING ON ABOUT THIS, how much time had went, more than 5min?) some guy who looked like a brazilian beach seller, mocks me and I got in a defense stance to which to my surprise he throws a coconut at me, knocking me out in an instant

then I woke up, sweating and scared. Looked at the clock and it was still really early morning (I think that propranolol is messing with my sleep).
the craziest thing about all of this is the brazilian who knocked you out with a coconut instead of mugging you. now that is the craziest of things to hear

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So had an odd dream last night: I was playing this game where I had to stop King Kong and King Jong Jr from destroying a building and so I started to charge this extra powerful lazer which I aimed at King Kong but it hit King Kong Jr instead, leaving King Kong very depressed. Oddly though the lazer didn't vaporise King Kong Jr but instead took him to some random space ship and then some cutscnene played in the futurama art style of King Kong Jr slowly growing up and going onto become a space frigether with a puffer fish companion. Strange dream, must have had it as I saw a trailer for the new King Kong movie the other day:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I hate to double post but this thread hasn't been updated in ages and forum activity has been slow in the last two months so not many threads have been getting the attention they used to, and I really want to share these stories before they eventually leave my subconscious for good.

Had a really weird dream I wanted to share before I completely forget about it and it's of a really creepy occurrence in one and how surreal it was. In the dream I was on YouTube and clicked on a link by what I feel was a mistake and it linked to a video called "The Boy and...." rest of the name was cut off, it was around 53:02 minutes long and consisted purely of a black background and a man with a purple face of Southern European descent in the bottom right half of the video giving a nasty look while the sound of loud banging chimes played in the background. In the dream I found out the video was cursed and so I skimmed through it so I wouldn't get cursed (I guess?) but at one point of the video, I think it was around 32-42 minutes) there was a visual of a bright pink spark flashing constantly. In the end in the dream I got spooked and closed out the video and slept as normal, but the dream felt so surreal and uncomforting, like it had a greater meaning or something.

On a brighter note, in the dream I had afterwards I was at the DMV and was trolling the attendants, they got pissed off and starting leaking personal information about me, I got pissed and accidentally triggered some luicid dreaming by bringing up the word "Nukes" which has somehow become a trigger word for me in dreams and due to how the argument was going I just nuked the whole DMV and exited out the dream lol. I swear this is the second time I've managed to do this in a dream too, I've become a dreamscape Shiva I guess.

Yeah that's it lol.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I hate to double post but this thread hasn't been updated in ages and forum activity has been slow in the last two months so not many threads have been getting the attention they used to, and I really want to share these stories before they eventually leave my subconscious for good.

Had a really weird dream I wanted to share before I completely forget about it and it's of a really creepy occurrence in one and how surreal it was. In the dream I was on YouTube and clicked on a link by what I feel was a mistake and it linked to a video called "The Boy and...." rest of the name was cut off, it was around 53:02 minutes long and consisted purely of a black background and a man with a purple face of Southern European descent in the bottom right half of the video giving a nasty look while the sound of loud banging chimes played in the background. In the dream I found out the video was cursed and so I skimmed through it so I wouldn't get cursed (I guess?) but at one point of the video, I think it was around 32-42 minutes) there was a visual of a bright pink spark flashing constantly. In the end in the dream I got spooked and closed out the video and slept as normal, but the dream felt so surreal and uncomforting, like it had a greater meaning or something.

On a brighter note, in the dream I had afterwards I was at the DMV and was trolling the attendants, they got pissed off and starting leaking personal information about me, I got pissed and accidentally triggered some luicid dreaming by bringing up the word "Nukes" which has somehow become a trigger word for me in dreams and due to how the argument was going I just nuked the whole DMV and exited out the dream lol. I swear this is the second time I've managed to do this in a dream too, I've become a dreamscape Shiva I guess.

Yeah that's it lol.
>dreaming about DMV
>say the word nuke in dream
>trigger nukes
>trigger
>nuke

tumblr_nt8zk6J4A61qctrupo1_500.gifv

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.