Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Community Dream Journal

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

All my dreams end up with 100+ dead people (In minecraft)

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Finally, something worth sharing

Action takes place in a kind of summer resort. Not a high quality one, but still. I had a couple of days where I went out early with a guide to do some sightseeing. I wasn't really into it. So when I came back, I just locked myself in my room. In the evening someone would knock on my door and ask if I wanted to go to a party. In reply I would just turn up the music in my room. (I might actually behave like this IRL as I have a really low "social battery". Aka I just can't stand a lot of people for very long).

For some reason I went out once. I met someone who seemed to be my good M8. We basically spent most of the evening chilling and dicking around. The turning point was when we went to some sort of cinema and for some unholy reason it started playing promotional videos from my high school :beemovieaaa:
There were many, but one was special. It was a cringy AF (like most of them) promo video from about 12 years ago. The odd thing was that it was mostly made up of buff, topless guys. To which another character in this story appeared. Some girl who started complaining "Gosh, if only the guys in our group were half as good".
I don't think there was much more with her. I noticed that she lives next door to me and wasn't interested in talking with anyone. My m8 tried to hit on her. But it went nowhere

Therer were few more things. but shit got really complicated and wasn't making much sense.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Had a dream last night I gave someone on here admin and they changed the Mariana Bay's styling and made it look really modernised, gray, and boring, which pissed off though they were nice enough to leave the current style as the "retro styling" in the style options.

Another dream I had I was submitting homework for uni and the link the uni gave led to a dodgy illegal site which led me to freak out in dream I'd be arrested by feds.

Also I had one more dream where I had a pet dragonfly and frog, the dragonfly escaped and my mum killed it rip.

Three dreams in one night whew

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

I had a dream like 3 days ago (I forgor to tell it).
There's a bunch of stuff that I don't remember, but the best part I did.

I was in my house with my friend, I forgot if it's one of my irl friends who speaks english or online one cause I speak English in that dream. So basically it's like dusk/sunset time and we're in my kitchen and I smell a gas-leak and I said "Is that gas leak?" my dumbass friend who was there said "Where?" cause it's almost dark but I can still see a bit. He then proceeds to pull out a fucking lighter, like a gas station-looking ass lighter and lights it to see. I can only shout at him "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-" then all I see is white, It looks like purgatory of some sort it's just white void. I turned to my friend who was holding a lighter in his hand looking around confused as I am then slap him in the back of the head "YOU FUCKING RETARD, LOOK WHAT YOU DID. WE FUCKING DIED."

That's the only part I remember lol.

PS: When the explosion happen I didn't feel any blast or anything, I got transported to the void in an instant like a family guy cutaways.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I had this dream where i was playing tarkov and i was room camping alone and i killed like 30 bosses before i ran out of ammo and died.

I had this dream where i was playing roblox and i had bigass arms and shit so I could move people away from me cartoonishly so i trolled them with it.

thats pretty much the only dreams i can remember after this hangover

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember as a kid I had sleep paralysis and when I opened my eyes a naked grey demon with white eyes was staring over me on my bed and threw up on me. Weirdly I didn't really care and just went back to sleep, ain't had anything like it since. Another case of sleep paralysis I had an even younger was quite innocent and was an egg with legs bouncing around my room.
I never had sleep paralysis demons I would just wake up frozen unable to move looking into the pitch black beyond

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I had a dream like 3 days ago (I forgor to tell it).
There's a bunch of stuff that I don't remember, but the best part I did.

I was in my house with my friend, I forgot if it's one of my irl friends who speaks english or online one cause I speak English in that dream. So basically it's like dusk/sunset time and we're in my kitchen and I smell a gas-leak and I said "Is that gas leak?" my dumbass friend who was there said "Where?" cause it's almost dark but I can still see a bit. He then proceeds to pull out a fucking lighter, like a gas station-looking ass lighter and lights it to see. I can only shout at him "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-" then all I see is white, It looks like purgatory of some sort it's just white void. I turned to my friend who was holding a lighter in his hand looking around confused as I am then slap him in the back of the head "YOU FUCKING RETARD, LOOK WHAT YOU DID. WE FUCKING DIED."

That's the only part I remember lol.

PS: When the explosion happen I didn't feel any blast or anything, I got transported to the void in an instant like a family guy cutaways.
1706318482490.png

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

One time I dreamed that I was watching a documentary about a species of crocodiles that could break a man spine with it penis

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i used to have dreams back when i was a child that i wasn't real and that someone was controlling me like a puppet. i even remembered some of the dreams being so 1-1 to my real life that i even "anticipated" future events by having deja-vu moments 24/7. it got so bad that i even dreamed up of future scenarios that ended up happening as 1 to 1 as i envisioned them occurring or very very close to it. i also remember having a few dreams of kid me sleeping and watching myself sleep and waking once it was time for school.

i know i definitely freaked out one my teachers by telling them that i had already dreamed of the conversation we were having and how i already knew what was going to be taught for class for the day.

i also used to dream that shadow people would stalk me from the corner of my eyes and from the dark but that's neither here nor there.

Attachments

• shzm.jpg
    shzm.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 3

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i used to have dreams back when i was a child that i wasn't real and that someone was controlling me like a puppet. i even remembered some of the dreams being so 1-1 to my real life that i even "anticipated" future events by having deja-vu moments 24/7. it got so bad that i even dreamed up of future scenarios that ended up happening as 1 to 1 as i envisioned them occurring or very very close to it. i also remember having a few dreams of kid me sleeping and watching myself sleep and waking once it was time for school.

i know i definitely freaked out one my teachers by telling them that i had already dreamed of the conversation we were having and how i already knew what was going to be taught for class for the day.

i also used to dream that shadow people would stalk me from the corner of my eyes and from the dark but that's neither here nor there.
deja vu is fucky , i remember i used to have it quite abit when i was younger not so much now. Certain things would trigger it , it could be as simple as a commercial ive never seen or a conversation either way it would be irrelevant. Random scenarios conjured in my head that come true , shits weird.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.