Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Climate Author Claims UK Power Grid will COLLAPSE by 2035

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's mental how the United Kingdom in a span of 100 years has gone from having the world's largest empire in history to becoming the next South Africa within the next ten years due to general incompetence in terms of our officials in managing and maintaining our infrastructure that allowed us to become the powerful nation that we once were.

This is an issue that isn't just going to affect us however but the whole western world and I advise users of the site get on top of preparing themselves for such a event happening as sadly its very possible. Green initiatives are gutting what useful power sources we once had in an attempt to "save the environment" (strip away more freedom from the average man) and frankly not enough young men are being trained up to maintain these complex and advanced systems that allow society to function in the first place, like retired engineers have been called out in past to fix systems the youngsters just can't. All this is leading to a encroaching disaster that will lead many western nations to becoming second world nations and generally less desirable places to be living, and it's something you should be ready for.

The current system isn't working and the writing is on the wall, it's just a matter of how we will recover from this as it ain't gonna be pretty when it happens, especially when you live in a small nation such as the UK where you can't really hide from it all.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

People that are higher up are afraid of taking responsibility for their actions. That's why everything slowed down to a crawl and there are no innovations. It's also connected with the fact that now every single politician is more recognizable. Thank you internet.

Just pay more IG. Engeneering is in direct competition with IT. and IT pays absurd amount of money. So gov has to get their act together and also crank those salaries. Stop god dam lying to yourself that people go to work cause they're enjoying it.
It's all about that $$$

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Britain's history from ww1 to today has just been one long series of L after L, almost every government the UK has had since ww1 has been treasonous and a disaster for the county, get out before things really go to hell.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Britain's history from ww1 to today has just been one long series of L after L, almost every government the UK has had since ww1 has been treasonous and a disaster for the county, get out before things really go to hell.
Dude, that's honestly the plan. I do not want to start a family here, I know the grass is not always greener elsewhere but it is when you live in the UK LMAO

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Dude, that's honestly the plan. I do not want to start a family here, I know the grass is not always greener elsewhere but it is when you live in the UK LMAO
I used to want children too, but now? It's too dangerous

Thus grid collapse isn't a prediction, they're telling you they're going to knock it out

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I used to want children too, but now? It's too dangerous

Thus grid collapse isn't a prediction, they're telling you they're going to knock it out
Still have children, don't let our destructive overlords take the beauty of raising a family from you.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.