Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

TV Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul General

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A thread for all things related to two of the tv shows of all time.
View attachment 4
View attachment 5
I liked the show Breaking bad, I just wished they actually showed them making crack often, sure its dramatic, but I sometimes would have liked to find them making what the show in part was about. Overall, great show and better call saul adds some context.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

people kept recommending Breaking Bad to me and when I finally watched it, I was totally underwhelmed. It's like Grey's Anatomy with drugs. I'm a Game of Thrones kind of bitch, I guess.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How do you mean?
> No stunning visuals
> Dialogue heavy, doesn't even compensate for this with aesthetically pleasing set design like Tarantino
> No dragons
> No sexy dragon woman
> Takes place on earth with normal humans
> Everyone thinks its edgy because drugs but I don't need Breaking Bad to fill my drug use void because I've already done a lot of drugs, and better ones then meth.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

> No stunning visuals
> Dialogue heavy, doesn't even compensate for this with aesthetically pleasing set design like Tarantino
> No dragons
> No sexy dragon woman
> Everyone thinks its edgy because drugs but I don't need Breaking Bad to fill my drug use void because I've already done a lot of drugs, and better ones then meth.
1534094604307.jpg

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

> No stunning visuals
> No dragons
> No sexy dragon woman
I like you Malice, I really do, but this was such a bad take that I'm going to have to sentence you to twenty years hard labour in the Marianan coal mines.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul is class, watch it. Malice clearly lacks media literacy and doesn't know a good show when she sees one.
isn't game of troons just LOTR but for edgelord atheists?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

isn't game of troons just LOTR but for edgelord atheists?
Kinda, it's more adult-oriented, very sexual, focuses more on the kingdoms, has its own Sauron kinda, and half the characters die horribly. Its not bad but far less charming than LOTR
agoVg0w_460s.jpg

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Kinda, it's more adult-oriented, very sexual, focuses more on the kingdoms, has its own Sauron kinda, and half the characters die horribly. Its not bad but far less charming than LOTR
View attachment 3623
I love the books and show but this is true. You can feel the creative void that having no religion or even a little spirituality leaves.

TuxedoMask

fashion mogs you
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Breaking Bad is pretty average except for Season 1 and 5, those are the best. Better Call Saul was okay until Season 3, then it becomes way too tedious with pointless filler and a bad ending.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.