Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Anime & Manga Awesome Anime Intros/Outros

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Recently started watching Great Teacher Onizuka and have fell in love with it's intro so I've decided to make a thread for anime intros that go extremely hard. Outros are allowed too!

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've always loved the hidamari sketch's openings. They're probably my favourites, there just is something so "shafty" or artsy(like the anime itself) about them plus I like it when the VA sing the opening themselves ….. I've probably have heard them way too many times while commuting since they are in Spotify, as cringy as it is to hear anime openings while on the bus or something. My favourite of the bunch is the second.

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also the first op for Rozen Maiden, the first for konosuba and the op of non non biyori nonstop just make me a bit nostalgic but I can't pinpoint what is it about them.

Lastly I´ve always liked the oreimo openings but it might be because I really like ClariS.

Might post more another time, these are just the ones I had on my mind right now.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've always loved the hidamari sketch's openings. They're probably my favourites, there just is something so "shafty" or artsy(like the anime itself) about them plus I like it when the VA sing the opening themselves ….. I've probably have heard them way too many times while commuting since they are in Spotify, as cringy as it is to hear anime openings while on the bus or something. My favourite of the bunch is the second.

So damn adorable

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>baki

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tenor.gif

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Odd Taxi is underrated asf, defo would recommend the watch. Yes, I know it's high on many "best anime" lists but despite it's acclaim you hear so little about it other than "it's good" and not discussions on it's genuinely intelligent and interesting storyline.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Odd Taxi is underrated asf, defo would recommend the watch. Yes, I know it's high on many "best anime" lists but despite it's acclaim you hear so little about it other than "it's good" and not discussions on it's genuinely intelligent and interesting storyline.

i imagine its just one of those oldies animes you see/hear about through some forum or recommendation chart, but because of the sheer quantity of anime out there people just skip it. i know for a fact a lot of "good" anime i just skip due to the fact that i dont have free time to watch them all

OutOfDex

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I will always love the Jigoku Shoujo OPs and EDs, especially the EDs.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.