Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Vent Autistic moment at the work

cultofgettingoutofcults

contradiction spotter
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

I was picking food for me and a lady

That was not a customer, was a coworker
the clarity...

. i guess the "politeness" vs "rudeness" you were concerned about is just for people you have to interact with at work so you don't lose your job?
yeah, pretty much this. I just want to avoid trouble for me
the slavery mentality still applies. you attempt to learn the bare minimum of human interaction for your job, according to you, while giving no shit about what you learn for yourself. you'll still limit yourself by considering yourself autistic, you'll still be limited by your anxiety in social settings. you don't avoid trouble for yourself, you're closing your eyes and playing pretend to skate by situation to situation as trouble accumulates in the background

hey, maybe it won't catch up with you, except it already has

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

the clarity...

the slavery mentality still applies. you attempt to learn the bare minimum of human interaction for your job, according to you, while giving no shit about what you learn for yourself. you'll still limit yourself by considering yourself autistic, you'll still be limited by your anxiety in social settings. you don't avoid trouble for yourself, you're closing your eyes and playing pretend to skate by situation to situation as trouble accumulates in the background

hey, maybe it won't catch up with you, except it already has
Oh nigga, kys with your pseudo intelectual mumbo jumbo, I just made a thread asking if I was rude or not.

cultofgettingoutofcults

contradiction spotter
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

I just made a thread asking if I was rude or not.
its a stupid question that can't be answered by anything but a stupid answer if you don't know but also you're gonna dictate what that answer sounds like. you wanna ask about what's rude instead of break out of your retard shell to find the answer yourself so you come to a place you feel comfortable being a rude retard. you want the answer you want? go fucking talk to yourself, you'll save yourself some time and stress

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

its a stupid question that can't be answered by anything but a stupid answer if you don't know but also you're gonna dictate what that answer sounds like. you wanna ask about what's rude instead of break out of your retard shell to find the answer yourself so you come to a place you feel comfortable being a rude retard. you want the answer you want? go fucking talk to yourself, you'll save yourself some time and stress
View attachment 10957-0cf50a4c5ad2a5190db41502c9281233.webm

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.