Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Paranormal ARG / EAS / Internet mysteries

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Small thread to share your favourite arg / eas/ internet stories.

I'm not really deep into this subject... Scratching the surface I should say. But there are still few series that caught my eye. Mostly thanks to Nexpo.
Some of my favourites include:

I'm also quite aware of petscop. However due to the theme of child abuse I don't think I will even bring myself to finishing it.

As for EAS... Pretty much anything from this channel

For me personally... I prefer those 10-15 minutes long EAS videos over drawn out 3 hours of lore explanation. Those long videos are not bad, it's just not something that I prefer

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Small thread to share your favourite arg / eas/ internet stories.

I'm not really deep into this subject... Scratching the surface I should say. But there are still few series that caught my eye. Mostly thanks to Nexpo.
Some of my favourites include:

I'm also quite aware of petscop. However due to the theme of child abuse I don't think I will even bring myself to finishing it.

As for EAS... Pretty much anything from this channel

For me personally... I prefer those 10-15 minutes long EAS videos over drawn out 3 hours of lore explanation. Those long videos are not bad, it's just not something that I prefer

Ok. I thought the walten files is just a shitty low effort fnaf rip-off (due to it not being made in 3d) but holy shit, this is on another plane of horror.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>arg/eas/ spooky shit thread

hooooo boy, time to post all the shit ive been following for some time now and stuff that has been finished

Valle Verde:

2H32:

and of course you cant forget the true internet arg classic

Last edited:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

another one I forgot to add is this more recent ARG based off flipnote from the old nintendo ds days.

The June Archive

give it a try, its surprisingly really good.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

on the topic of internet spooky shit, does anyone remember or have a greentext of an old /k/ stalker story called the Red Mist or something along those lines? i think the premise was some guy/stalker found a red mist that made people hallucinate or something?

i know it used to be posted a lot back during the hayday of /k/ before the bots and numpty brains started to shit up the boards. i think there even was a video done about it

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Fucking love marble hornets/totheark
yeah there's a thread up on the /trash/ board that actively tracks a lot of the args, internet mysteries, and other shit like that. its called unfiction horror general. its how i found out about a few of the args i follow and about ARG DIGEST.

just have to, yknow, filter through the 5000 cuck/gay/weird degenerate freak shit threads to find it. that or just use a filter.

Arg Digest

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.